Level of appeal (2 or 3): Not sure
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: //
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: //
Rank demoted from: Nu7 CPT
Who demoted you?: not sure
Date of demotion?: over 7-8 months ago
What is the case against you?: it was a resignation
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: once over a year ago fo rdoing something dumb
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: nu7 cpl -> lcpl
What is your side of the story?: i had left nu7 due to health reasons and then couldnt return due to my pc breaking

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
Hello Jambon. Currently as the commander of NU7 and with opinions gathered from the rest of the CO team I will deny your request for the rank of CPT.

The reasons are as follow:
-You have left the regiment about 7-8 month, that already is a huge time frame. Coming back to the CO team after bassicaly just showing back up would make no real sense since you have no idea how things are done anymore (with my time in NU7 trust me site does not work the same anymore)
-You also joined back once, reaching the rank of nco (around SGT or CPL) before leaving again because of your work. This in itself would mean that you joined back even tho you lost CPT. Adding to the very late demotion appeal (even with your irl reasons this would make no sense)
Now with this in mind I would also like to add the following
-There are multiple instences of you bassicaly saying that NU7 was better back in the day and explaining how you where the best with kwill since you "perfected" the regiment. I wont give my mind on if you did but that "I did it better mentality" is something I don't want in my CO team. I want people that can work together, that know the regiment in it's current state and not in it's "past glory" like some would say and that could provide good changes.

I could provide an entry at the rank of SPC maximum if you do not want to do a tryout. Unless you can provide good reasons to change my statement.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.