[UK] James Henderson Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):LegoManOnHash
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week, 2 days, 20 hrs (almost 2 months of server playtime)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF Nu-7 (James Henderson)
Exec. Researcher (Dr. James Henderson)

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:575681357

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
[UK] Staff App #1
[Denied]
[UK] Exec. Researcher App #1 [Accepted]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received an NLR warning, the reason was I died in lobby by a CI and after I respawned, my team said there was CI in lobby so I reported it in C3, and the CI thought I NLR'd when I just got comms from TS, but I should have known that's not allowed, and I was informed and have kept my record clean since.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do. I was a senior admin on a DarkRP server which sadly was discontinued due to funding issues on the owners side. My main role was to supervise other Trial Admins, and help them with any questions or concerns they may raise.

--------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, I have played on Star Wars Rp servers, where I was an SPC and was in the process of going through jedi training, when I had to leave for a bit due to personal issues.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Now this will vary from day to day, seeing as I do have school and sports, but I can put in over 3-4 hours on weekdays, and over 6 hours on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator on Civil Networks server for one main reason, The Community. I will split that into three different sub sections; The new comers, The health and reputation of the server, The gameplay. [The New Comers] It is very important that the "New comers" (A.K.A The new players) are well acquainted and welcomed to the server. Now this excludes things such as UI and loading screens because those do a fantastic job of setting the mood and welcoming the player into this amazing server. What I mean by this is the first impressions. You hear that a lot in your daily life, whether that's in school, work, or even your parents teaching you that. It is no different in this server, If you come across as respectful, nice, friendly, caring, etc... The person you're speaking with will love that. As a moderator, I would like to be able to assist new players and making sure they feel welcomed and appreciated, as they are a part of the community now. Whether that be answering simple questions they may have, or concerns they may raise in an admin sit. I will gladly assist them. Even in punishments, if I see it is their first offense or they truly didn't mean no harm, I will let them off with a verbal warning or less strict warning depending on the rule that was broken. I see them as a valuable asset to the server, yes we have loads of other players don't get me wrong, but without new players, we wont have all this diversity or even an influx in other new players. That's why I think having and caring for "New Comers" is important.

[The health and reputation of the server] This is an extremally important point. This will tie in with the other sub sections, but it is still important to have it's own dedicated sub section. This is what most admins, myself included if I happen to be accepted will be working for and upkeeping at all times. Without moderation, a serious RP, nonetheless this Serious SCP-RP server would not exist or even function properly. The server needs proper staff that will understand the rules of the server, and have basic understanding of the lore, seeing as this is SCP-RP and most rules tend to be broken from SCP's or Jr Foundation Staff, who just need a little guidance on how to play their role, or it may possibly be some minges who tend to try to ruin RP scenarios. Either way, having a staff team with knowledge on the server rules and the lore rules is important. I have read into the server rules and "lore" rules, as I call them, to make sure If I see anything being broken I can report it to staff and have proof at the ready. This all ties in with the health and reputation of the server because it shows that the server has a fantastic staff team, that understands the rules of both the server and the "lore" which other players will recognize and they will tend to ask the staff team with any questions they might have or any concerns they might have as well. It builds a trust and friendly relationship between the players and the staff, because they upkeep roleplay, and make sure rules aren't broken, but they are fair and just about the punishments and warnings they give out. This not only helps the server reputation, but it also keeps the server healthy, seeing as there's an environment that suits everyone where they can freely play and all have fun.

[The Gameplay] This is the last sub topic I mentioned, and yet again, very important. Now this ties in heavily with the last sub topic, but again, still is very important. The gameplay aspect of the server at the moment is fantastic. This will mainly cover things such as RP situations and professionalism more than actual gameplay such as weapons and etc... The gameplay is an integral part of this server, that's what keeps me coming back for me, I enjoy every RP situation I've had, whether that's being held hostage by CI or even assisting in code black's, It's all great. Now this wouldn't be possible without the community and the help of the staff team. The community upholds the professionalism between roles such as MTF and other higher clearance personal, but the staff team oversees and watches to make sure no rules are being broken that would effect the gameplay or RP situation. You could think of the staff team like the Council members of the facility, who watch to make sure everything is in order, while also no interfering unless needed.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can help with simple moderating, which my job would entail anyways, but I can also assist with any coding issues, or networking problems, seeing as I have taken classes in that field, and I am knowledgeable enough to assist if needed. I will be able to assist new players, and push out the fact that if they have any issues at all they can feel free to contact me personally, if they for some reason prefer me, or they can just call a sit and us as a staff team will gladly assist them.

I believe I am more special than other applicants because of my extensive knowledge of both the server (SCP-RP, both lore and rules) and experience in being a prior senior staff member along with having a good amount of hours in the server itself. I have made a good reputation for myself, I am positive with everything I do, I think outside the box, and I am friendly, outgoing, and overall a good person. I have experience in a lot of different roles, like the ScD and MTF, and even Site affairs. These are in game roles and you might be wondering what this has to do with a staff position, but this is very important. If I had no server knowledge and no experience, I wouldn't be able to tell what rules were broken or what different RP situations should look like or be handled like. This puts me at an advantage over other applicants because I have sufficient amount of knowledge, and I have seen multiple different RP situations and how they should look like and be handled, so If they were to be interrupted or a case of Fail RP were to occur, I would know how to deal with that. Essentially, what makes me stand out over other applicants is the fact that I have extensive knowledge when it comes to server rules and "lore" rules, which will greatly benefit me if I were to become staff.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

- Active
- Professional
- Mature and friendly
- Extremely well detailed application
- Past experience
- Capable of joining the staff team.

Good Luck!

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

Active IG/TS
Friendly and approachable
Past experience
Mature

Good Luck James i know for a fact that you will be a good addition for the staff team !!

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Active
Past Experience
Extremely well made and detailed application
Mature enough to get Exec

No direct interations that stand out.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+Support
+Active
+Past Experience
+Detailed Application
+Mature

- No special interactions that stand out.
-----------------------------------------------
Hello James i will be giving you a +Support
due to reasons stated above. I wish you good luck with your application.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+Experience as Staff
+CL4 position
+Active
+Detailed application

+/- Limited RP interaction
+/- Old warnings

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Active
Friendly
Mature
Past experience & detailed applicaton
Good interactions

Best of luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @LegoManOnHash,

Thanks for taking the time to make another moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "SCP-RP Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resource Supervisor,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.