-STEAM_0:1:196792033
Discord ID:
-kinlep
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-james-wolf-kennedy-ambassador-application.17115/ (Accepted)
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application.17009/ (Accepted)
- Made another Mod pplication but withdrew it before it was Accepted / Denied
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP, I entered the Facility as a Civ.
-Mic Spam, my soundboard was louder than i wanted it to be.
-Meta Gaming, i said "Missclick" in in-person chat.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No, Sorry,
-I am aware this will hinder my ability to help but hopefully I can still provide a good quality of work.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Nothing inside of Civil Networks except SCP-RP,
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-At least 6+, but a little less on weekends due to work.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Because I find it fun to help people, and i also would like to be able to deal with the people who ruin the game by not RPing, among all this it would give me another thing to do, therefore making me play the game more.
Also I want to be able to fix issues without needing to call a sit and wasting others times,
such as when someone has the left the game to avoid punishment, so I can grab there steam ID to job ban them.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am already in a trusted position in-game so hopefully you can trust me (IA Ambassador), also since I play IA often, i believe that they are both similar, just IA deals with in character issues and Moderators deal with Out of Character issues, so in some sense of thinking i would have a small amount of experience.
I can also provide unbiased opinions in sits and will remain professional at all times.
since I am very active, I am there and willing to help almost all the time,
I have plenty of time in the server shown by the screenshot of my Vtime menu so i have got a good grasp of the server rules and conducts meaning I am experienced enough on to know if a player is breaking the rules or not.
Finally, I am almost always ready to accept DM's outside of the Game, so people that need help can message me at any time.

Thanks have a good day :) sorry if this wasn't very long.

Attachments

• Screenshot (175).png
    Screenshot (175).png
    111.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @"Wolf",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.