Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
- support
Although your ability to create lore is very good, you have very recent warnings, and in the past when you've recieved warnings/verbals, you haven't learnt from them. Also with your last Sr.CL4 position, I saw more questionable things (which often resulted in you killing people for no reason instead of RPing) than actually trying to do the right thiing. A notable one was when I was stood on top of medbay, you as an SA info-leaked something on purpose in front of a tech expert, and instead of getting him amnesticated, killed him and laughed.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @Jackie3 i'll be giving this a -/+ neutral leaning towards negative

So one thing you have to boot is some top notch lore, if you where turn this into RP in game it could be very very interesting. You have some experience in CL4 and a good chunk of it being in ScD. However what drags you down is your attitude and behavior. We spoke about this before so i'll cut it short, CL4, especially, Snr CL4 are key players and should be role models. Thats the shoes your looking to fill and from recent observations i've made on discord and in game, i don't think you are ready to fill those shoes.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Jackie3

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Mason Connector
Status
Not open for further replies.