Civilian name: Jax Rich

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- no

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- There are lots of reasons but i have found my favourite part of the server has been the gensec department and ive been putting 70+ of my 95 hours into moving up the ranks and improving my leadership skills and trying to lead sweeps. This role would allow me to take on more responsibility and improve my leadership skills and take them to the next level and by using my experiences, knowledge and ambition. This would also allow for me to help the rest of gensec by giving them a much more active captain because there have been 5+ times where ive had to get allowance to do a sweep while fighting of 15+ d-class which stopped the flow of things drastically.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I would being several great valuable qualities to site-65 i have extensive knowledge of this part of this team because i am a part of headhunters and have been around captains like max 'farben' wisker and Benjamin "Silent" Yatas[HU-S] for a long time now. i also have a good ability to make decisions in hard situations and do this very quickly and i am very professional and keep my standards very high. i also have an average kill house time of 17 seconds with a PR of 15.35 and that mixed with high levels of competence and fast thinking skills makes me a feared opponent in combat, making SCP containment and stopping riots much faster and safer. As well as lots of gensec have said i should apply just from how i have lead the sweep with not much experience so once i get a couple more under my belt we will be a force to be reckoned with, one if not the most deadly forces in site-65.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- lead patrols
- host sweeps
- reward/ punish gensec for there actions (help them learn)
- ensure gensec are following the rules
- give work permits to d-class (trusted and well behaved ones)
- job ban lower ranks if they act very badly
- do trainings
- assign gensec places to be

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Full Name: Jax Rich
Date of birth: 09/09/2002
Job: Security Captain
Licenses: Heavy Weapons, Riot Control
Family: all dead by car accident
back story: parents died in a car accident when i was 16 and i barely survived and the doctors didn't think i would survive and they said can we test a new serum on you to see what would happen and i said yes and when i took it i not only healed on the spot but got insanely strong and fast so site-65 when they heard about me hired me on the spot. after years of hard work, dedication, perseverance i finally made it even though there were many SCP containment breeches, rogue d-class and much more. Even having to lead sweeps and protect all my cadets, guards and officers at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zack Baker

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-the lore puts shame on the greatest sea dog
+good officer, very polite
+nice RP and great leader

+semi support, leaning to

+support

------------------------------------
work on your lore and general app
put more detail into things
the resposabilities are extremely short and not in detail

Captain 'Jacket' / Fang

SCP-RP Staff
Jul 19, 2023
France
-/+SUPPORT

-During my shift as Epsilon 11, i saw him leading d-block. He is talented and has the leadership spirit

-Your application looks a bit lackin' probably due to the lore

-I heard that you were acting a bit clingy toward some people, please avoid doing this again

-I would highly suggest you to have MTF experience before applying

If you edit your application, please let me know so i can change or not my opinion.

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-/+SUPPORT

-During my shift as Epsilon 11, i saw him leading d-block. He is talented and has the leadership spirit

-I heard that you were acting a bit clingy toward some people, please avoid doing this again

If you edit your application, please let me know so i can change or not my opinion.

tbh i had only good interactions with him
the app needs to be worked on quiet a bit

i don't really consider him clingy, just being very friendly
i think that skill wise he is capable, but other then that i think you should wait for a bit

jax

Apr 5, 2024
-/+SUPPORT

thanks a lot for the support

sorry if anyone thought i was 'clingy' i was just trying to make friends but i will take that feedback and work on it

and i did just edit my application

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
I will be giving this application a:
+SUPPORT
For the following reasons:

• Your activity on site
  • You take on the duties of captain well
  • You take responsibility for your actions
  • Your conduct when on the job

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Dear @jax
After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.

Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,
James Siegel

skinner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.