Not open for further replies.

jax

Apr 5, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:606186424
Discord name:
mrjax5364
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
448 hours, image of month screen time: (The AFK time was me organising cross trainings and external documentation) (look in attached files to see)
In what country are you located?:
UK
Time zone:
GMT
Character name(s):
'Jax'
Civilian name:
"Jax"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- GSD CPT, MTF NU-7 PVT, MTF E-11 PVT, IA Agent, DEA Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am very active as I have only had the game for 2-3 months and already climbed to a CL4 and put 448 hours and try my best to be helpful and create good RP experiences. Also I allow the newer less experienced people to get some experience and help them get better at there role and help them climb. As well as this I always try to improve and up the standards of my jurisdiction and implement new procedures, for example I have been a huge help in GSD with upping the standards of them and do lots of cross training to up the standards like I have got with A-1 on 26/05/2024 (this Sunday)
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- some responsibilities include:
  • fulfilling orders given by the overseers
  • report back to the overseers on important information
  • making sure the FLC is upheld and not violated
  • authorise AA usage when needed
  • make sure people go to the overseer assistant before the overseers so there valuable time isn't wasted
  • make sure no classified information is let out about the overseers and the council
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Jax Rich
Clearance: 4
Position: overseer assistant
Former position: GSD Captain
Current Location: Site-65

Rest of lore:

Jax Rich born in Brighton and hove on September 11th 1998. Had a normal childhood but he did boxing and had a couple of carded fights but when he was 16 his parents died in a car crash and swore to win his next bout for them. After the fight he decided to get in training for the army because of his combative skills and got in . After this when he was 20 years old he had just got back from a war where the British were helping Canada fight of some unknown military group. He liked Canada so much he decided to move there but when he landed he was met by people from site-65 and got taken to the foundation and brought to site-65 and got offered a job for GSD cadet which he accepted.

Post hire, he spent countless hours serving and protecting the facility dealing with riots, intruders, and breech failures, during this time he was climbing up the GSD ladder going to guard and officer before being offered a job as GSD captain where he implemented lots of new procedures and trained his men to be the best combat personnel on site. Swearing to protect the secrets of the site and the overseer council and then this was noticed by the overseer council and he was hired as there personal assistant. Where the rest of his story is to be decided.

Attachments

• image_2024-06-01_111958082.png
    image_2024-06-01_111958082.png
    921.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

BigMaxMer

Oct 22, 2023
Germany
+Support
Seems to be active as hell
Has good experience, would be nice to have had some more experience as MTF
Is dedicated to his duties
no warns!!?!? (is that even possible)

Have seen better application formating (this doesnt count as -support to be honest, just as feedback)
Some of the application lacks detail

Have seen you ingame, not sure how you would act as an OSA compared to your normal captain activities but if you get accepted that will all get shown in your trial period, wished i could have interacted with you a bit more to have a clear picture of you.

jax

Apr 5, 2024
+Support
Seems to be active as hell
Has good experience, would be nice to have had some more experience as MTF
Is dedicated to his duties
no warns!!?!? (is that even possible)

Have seen better application formating (this doesnt count as -support to be honest, just as feedback)
Some of the application lacks detail

Have seen you ingame, not sure how you would act as an OSA compared to your normal captain activities but if you get accepted that will all get shown in your trial period, wished i could have interacted with you a bit more to have a clear picture of you.
thanks for the feed back also i wish we did get to see eachother more but in the future hopefully we will

May 17, 2024
+Support
- Quite active
- Professional when needed
- Can handle high-stress, high-chaos environments.-
- Approachable and very friendly ( based on personal experiences )

jax

Apr 5, 2024
- Support

- General Immaturity
- Ignoring GSD CL4 Duties
- insufficiently Detailed Application
ok thanks for your feedback i will take this feedback on and improve on it. also what is your name character name

Mar 30, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
+/- Support leaning + Support

- Lacking App
- Tendency to ignore duties
- Somewhat immature/naive

- Positive player to be around
- Does know how to do their job
- CL4 experience
- Active

- Less mingey than most other CPTs

jax

Apr 5, 2024
Hello @jax
Thank you for your application, while you await a Council verdict please provide a picture of your monthly vtime.

Thank you.
Thanks for your reply and the opportunity to become OSA. Here is my screen time (The AFK time was me organising cross trainings and external documentation)

Attachments

• image_2024-06-01_112010122.png
    image_2024-06-01_112010122.png
    921.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.