[UK] Jax's overseer assistant application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2023
-Support
-Carelessness

+Active
I've seen you when there were crosstrainings and you left d-block unguarded for a while until an ECM had to call it out and ask you why you didn't let anyone know Gensec wouldn't be there to protect D-block.
It just gives a bad image on your overlook of general duties. Therefore you don't look like you care about your duty

jax

Apr 5, 2024
-Support
-Carelessness

+Active
I've seen you when there were crosstrainings and you left d-block unguarded for a while until an ECM had to call it out and ask you why you didn't let anyone know Gensec wouldn't be there to protect D-block.
It just gives a bad image on your overlook of general duties. Therefore you don't look like you care about your duty
thanks for the feedback, but the reason for d-block not being manned was that before the cross training i asked people if they would be attending and 4 people said no and the rest said yes so i did not tell anyone to man it. (i also asked on 3 different days (including the day of the training)). This does not make it acceptable but i have learnt from this and this will not happen again.

Reactions: Mason Connector
Feb 27, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @jax ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Reactions: ToasterStrudels
Status
Not open for further replies.