Time zone: CET

Character name(s): Jay ''GHOST'' Jackson
Civilian name: ''GHOST''
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096 [holding], MTF E-11 PVT [held], MTF Nu-7 LCPL [held], GSD Captain [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes

SS down below

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am Re-applying for Captain because i feel like i would do such good work as i did before. It' s unfortunate had to end for me due to my 2 week ban. If i would've acted normal, i wouldn't have gotten banned. But overall, i am re-applying since i feel like i deserve a 2nd chance. I hope you guys believe this 2!
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

What makes me suitable for captain hmm? What make me suitable is that i delivered such good work in the past, i also have experience with CL4 personel. I am good in giving out orders and being nice to people, My interactions with people have and has been positive as a GSD member. I am also suitable because i would think i would deliver good work again! I also would help the newer people be mature and act normal inside and outside D-block
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
1. To maintain D-block being calm and overwatching D-block.
2.Giving out orders to GSD personell when needed.
3.Crediting GSD personell doing good jobs.
4. Hosting trainings/tryouts atleast twice a week!
5. Training newbies
6.Managing D-block and it's personell.
7. Performing sweeps during code 2's.
8.Making Documents for new ideas/suggestion.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jay ''GHOST'' Jackson used to be a fearless captain. He would be facing many challenging anomalies and very dangerous SCP's during his Captain days. Unfortunate ''GHOST'' had to been let go by Ex-dpt chief: Cary raven. Which made ''GHOST'' retire from the foundation. But after a month he returned and decided to join back as GSD member, this time more mature and better. He would show he's still fearless and would show his good work for the GSD. He would show both the new DPT.Chiefs Zack baker and Skinner Cipher, That he's mature enough to regain his role as a captain. He would show amountless good work and show that he's trying his best, well not try but DOING his best at his work. He would also show he's changed over the month. That he became more mature and that he also would be more serious during his job. This was the story of Ex-Captain Jay ''GHOST'' Jackson. Known as ''GHOST'' In the Navy.

Signed: Jay ''GHOST'' Jackson
1705692506796.png
1705692478055.png

Rando

Jan 13, 2024
+Support
Was Great In Game

Former Captain
Great Leadership and
knowledge
Only Negative Is That It Could Use Some Colour But Other That That Its Great!

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-Good on GSD
-Didnt know when was on CPT but Dennid says soooo
-Funny man

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
to: Jay Jackson (jay-jackson@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

7NvtQcj.png

The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office

Hello @Jay Afton

First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be denied, no further action is to be taken.

The reasons for this denial may not be elaborated here in this final verdict, however should you have any questions about this denial, please get in contact with me or @Zack Baker

I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.
Skinner G. Agera

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.