[UK] Jeff "Lancelot" L's Application for GSD Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:530773350

Discord name: ave_miq

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 331 hours, i have played since around september 2022

In what country are you located?: Poland, EU

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Jeff "Lancelot" L.

Civilian name: "Gallahad"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Affirmative

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Nu-7 PVT (Held), CI-A(Holding), Captain(Held), E-11-SPC(Held), External Affairs Agent(Holding), Internal Affairs Agent(Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, however i can assure you that most of them are either expired or have been done a while ago and nowadays i try my best not to recieve any. (Picture bellow)
1703363709824.png1703363741699.png

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I am appying for Security Captain as i believe it makes us learn the key values of having the skill of managment, which is very important in some parts of life.
- It also is one of my most played department, so i know what to do. Previously, i was a Security Captain and miss the Captain RP and the job as a whole.
- When i was playing on Officer once, some people said i should become a Captain as i would bring a fun, however a strict atmosphere into D-Block.
- Nevertheless, i believe that i could possibly also bring some renovation into the GSD department as i believe that it needs to be polished a bit more.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- I believe that i am suitable for Captain as i can lead members of GSD around usually without any issues, however make sure to punish these that are breaking any rules.
- Another thing that makes me suitable for GSD Captain is that i can make tough decisions, quickly without any hesitaion.
- On the other hand, if i do a wrong decision, i make sure to reflect on it, and make sure to correct it the next time i am doing it.
- I also believe that i am suited for this job because, i can serious when i am required to be so, like during a sweep, however i make sure not to make anyone sad because of my behavior.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- As a Security Captain you are required to host Heavy Weapon License and Security Response Unit tryouts for people who require these licenses.
- They are also required to sweep D-Block during Code 2's (if there is a massive breakout of D-Classes), however also remeber to suspend any tests for the time being.
- Another of the responsiblities is making sure that D-Block is safe under any circumstances especially during C5's to make sure no SCP enters D-Block.
- Ordering GSD members so we can be presented as a honorouble department and make sure people do something meaningful and not minge around.
- We are also required to host trainings for people that lack core knowledge of the Department or how to behave in certain circumstances.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Life Before The Foundation
Jeff L. was born in Poland to a Polish family in the year 1982. When he became 18, he moved to America and joined the army. He was a veteran of countless wars all around the globe, earned himself many medals, however he also received medals for amazing participation in these wars. He was awarded The Medal of Honor for his heroic action during the Iraqian war in which he solved 3 men from getting tortured and murdered. These medals gave the SCP foundations the rights to possibly recruit him for the work in GSD. Thankfully he passed the tryout and joined them earning the name of "Lancelot."

Life Within The Foundation
In the Foundations, Jeff finally begun to find his place in the world and became a greatly known member of Gensec. He climed himself through the chain of command from cadet later to a Security guard then to an Officer. After he reached his destination of being an officer he begun earining his HWL and SRU licenses. He was thinking of helping the SRU department, moreover joining a sub-faction of GSD, however he stuck to being a regular old Officer. These days he guards D-Block from any threats and makes sure to help new personell in the foundation.

Attachments

• 1703363674923.png
    1703363674923.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
+Support

-Already had some experience as a CPT
-Knows when to be serious
-Active enough
-Knows his shit
-Smart fella not a Fart smella
-I had him do a sweep and he did really good.

-Failed art school (Joke)

Last edited:

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
+support
friendly
smart in bad situations
active

+/- support
lots of warns from a long time ago

Reactions: MiQrzs

qwasom

Jun 18, 2022
+Support

-Good leadership
-Not dumb
-Ethical enouth (atleast more than others)
-Good Person

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Hey, @MiQ
I will be giving you a -/+ Neutral for a various of reasons. First of all you were banned on discord so you were dishonourably discharged from GSD Captain. However, you were unbanned on discord so that shows sign of improvement
to hopefully become a GSD Captain again. Another thing is that some times you act goofy while on gensec and also you have a lot of warnings but they are all expired. Also, you have said that you are now trying not to get warnings and you have improved. As you have been a Captain before, and you have experience as a Captain this shows that you can be ready to be a captain again. You were discharged from GSD Captain pretty much a month ago so you could be ready to be a GSD Captain again. Last thing, your application has a lack of detail, very short answers and they are limited to the bare minimum. Although, if you would add more detail and be less goofy and such, I think you would have a good chance to be a GSD Captain once again.

Last edited:

Mark “Billy” Bob

Mar 30, 2023
FD8FF273-5A08-46BD-A949-73D67210F8B9-removebg-preview.pngNeutral +/-

Today I will be giving you Neutral support due to the fact of you previous record, this includes your Warnings and the Dishonourable discharge you received from your previous experience a GSD Captain. Also, due to your application lacking information. However, as it’s been said it has been some time and your previous Warnings are expired and you haven’t gained any recently, this shows improvement within the community! Even further, you have had experience as a GSD Captain before, meaning you know your way around which is always good! But I also believe some people deserve a second chance, as long as they have shown commitment and improvement within the community, due to your previous record I cannot give you a + Support so this is the best I can do.

~ Tips ~
- Continue to improve on your behaviour
- Stop any silly behaviour
- Show dedication by assisting on the officer job
- Don’t just say why you would make a good captain but also show it
- Be committed for the role

Good Luck,
Site Advisor Mark “Billy” Bob

Gustavo Sling

Jul 18, 2023
+support
-Previous experience at cpt
-fairly active
-is good at being cpt most of the time
-funny

-discord chat logs(joke)

Gustavo Sling
Captain(former)

Pulsar

Dec 6, 2023
-/+ Support

I Don't know you
Dishonorably discharged
Lots of warns in the past up to last september

You have experience

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
to: Jeff 'Lancelot' L. (jeff-lancelot@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

View attachment 12131
The following message is a direct consensus from the Chief of Security's Office of Site-65.

Hello @MiQ

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for showing interest in applying for Security Captain, likewise it has been determined that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within General Security. After careful consideration, a vote from the rest of the General Security Leadership Team,and both me and the Second Security Chief, we have come to a final verdict towards this application for Security Captain.
This application is to be accepted & moved on to the next phase of the recruitment stage.

Please get in touch with one of the currently acting Security Chiefs within Site-65 to schedule an interview, basic training & and whatever may be required. (@Skinner or @Cary “Raven”)

I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.

- Skinner G. Agera

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.