Status
Not open for further replies.
1723126981997.png
so can we see your VTIME?
he already posted it.
-support

May 14, 2023
Denmark
I want to clarify, that i have worked some time on this application, and i do not understand how you believe that it is rushed.
The formatting itself could be better in regards to the choice of colors, as yellow can be quite hard to read, but I was mainly referring to the fact that there is a noticeable amount of grammar and spelling mistakes throughout the document. I understand that different people have different proficiencies with English, but it's not hard to run your application through a spellchecker.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
The formatting itself could be better in regards to the choice of colors, as yellow can be quite hard to read, but I was mainly referring to the fact that there is a noticeable amount of grammar and spelling mistakes throughout the document. I understand that different people have different proficiencies with English, but it's not hard to run your application through a spellchecker.
I am not english and i have problems with spelling so sorry for that.

just got removed from CI for being overall super unprofessional and inciting people to NLR/Metagame after he was killed by a disguised dea in a main raid. not cool dude

- Support

I am giving you a -support for the reasons mentioned above and your massive amount of warns and bans which from the looks of what you did recently, doesn't look like someone who has changed in any way so I shall be giving you a -support

Reactions: MiQrzs

zUnwel

Aug 8, 2024
Germany
Hello,
Please attach an image of your vTime within the application or as a reply. You have 2 days.
Also, did you just so happen to create an alt account to +Support your own application?

Thanks.
im not a bot 😭im a legit player on CN UK SCP-RP, im ingame usually GSD Jan Petrowitsch, i mostly play as response unit or guard

Prplex

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
To clarify, i did not write ever comments like pyrite-gay, as well as that i do not seem to remember ANY interactions with you on the server at ALL. I alsso understand that you may find the amount of warns and bans concerning, and trust me if i were you i would too, however if you would look at their datings you would understand that they are old and i believe that alot has changed since then.
Would you like me to look at chat logs? Honesty goes a long way.

Dear @MiQrzs,
I regret to inform you that, after careful consideration of your application, and your qualifications, we are unable to accept your application for the role of Security Captain at this time.

We appreciate your interest in wanting to become a Security Captain and join our team. While this might throw you off, or discourage you, we do not want to see that from you, and we instead want you to continue pursuing your goals, and achieving significant progress to demonstrate that you would be of great interest for this position, and that you would be a great Security Captain, if you were to be given a chance again. With this, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,
- Security Chief Zack 'Shadow' Baker

Zack Baker (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.