Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
'Intelligence Ambassador/Director'
'CI-Bravo'
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Capture.PNG
My warnings for FailRP was a misunderstanding of the rules which I have now rectified, the Minor Glitch Abuse was the D-Block glitch which I hold my hands up and take responsibility for. Bad mistake on my part.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I have noticed that the current Site Administration is not as active when it comes to bridging the gap between departments when it comes to joint roleplay, I wish to fill that void and work with ALL the departments and assist them on this goal.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have been the Director of Intelligence for over a month now and I have managed to work with my Ambassadors to grow it into a thriving department that works with Site Command/Administration on the daily.

I have done hostage negotiations and rescue raids while organizing large amounts of players, I have worked in Gensec for a good while and conducted/participated in Code 2 sweeps. I personally do not like to be in charge of people unless I know how to do their job, so if I do get accepted my first priories will be to read all their documents and understand their department. On top of that I will be meeting with all the departments senior staff to ensure I know who i'm working with.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The Site Advisors main responsibilities is to ensure all departments are running smoothly, this includes roleplay, activity and documentation. The advisor is not some king to boss the departments around, its a team effort. The Site Advisor needs to be there to help the departments if they are falling behind and to always make sure the departments are working together.

Joint roleplay, a void that is not being filled in its current state and/or is not being recorded. Ensure that departments understand what it is and how they can create their own RP scenarios with gamemasters for their personnel. Be knowledgeable about all Site Activities and can give advice to departments on how to proceed with their current RP if they are stuck. [Checkpoints, passive espionage made by gamemasters, corruption, research issues.] Anything that can get the departments interacting is a good start.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in the United Kingdom, Newcastle in 1986. Fredrick was a very loud child who had a big talent for deception and lying, was kicked out of school for playing pranks which involved sharpened pencils sending students to the hospital. He was later sent to military school where he was later enrolled into the Intelligence and Data Analyst Development Program (I&DADP) at MI5 due to his aptitude for espionage.

Many years later on a diplomatic mission abroad Fredrick was with his handler but were ambushed by terrorists while on their way to a facility to help with a counter-terrorism operation. His handler was kidnapped while Fredrick was left for dead, that is when the foundation came across him and got him a medevac transport that was on standby and airlifted him to a nearby outpost.

Turns out Fredricks name was on a recruitment list alongside other MI5 and CIA agents/analysts. After being indoctrinated into the Intelligence Agency he began to work his way up, after receiving confirmation his handler was executed he cut ties with the outside world and pushed himself all the way as the Foundation was his only aim now.

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
++ Support
Quite Active
Very Competent and Professional
Has more than enough experience for the Job
Good Application and Lore section
Have known him since I joined Intelligence and I can definitely say there are very little people who are as qualified for this job as Jericho. Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Jericho
Status
Not open for further replies.