Discord name: cowcryer
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1528.83 Hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): 'Jerome' | Harbir Ahluwalia
Civilian name: Clive Dang
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP: 24 | Total: 1851689937750746.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Omega-1 LTCOM [Held]
- Ethics Committee Assistant [Current]
- CI-Gamma [Current]
- UNGOC Corporal [Held]
- Omega-1 CSG [Current]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have never received any sort of punishment from staff.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I believe I am suitable for this whitelist due to my long standing position in this community, I believe I am experienced enough to play this SCP correctly and without breaking the set rules for SCP-096. I am fully capable of producing roleplay on the role however limited people make it sound and to uphold the server rules during my time playing said role.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Typically, when SCP-096 is in a pacified state within his CC, he should be sitting in a corner whilst crying. However, if SCP-096 has breached from his containment cell and has no active targets, SCP-096 should be doing a similar thing by sitting down whilst sobbing. SCP-096 is permitted to "roam" after 60 seconds of being undisturbed per SCP rules.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 isn't allowed to "beeline" anywhere when breached, however 096 is allowed to go straight to his active target where ever that may be on the map. When SCP-096 is in a passive state, and as stated above, is allowed to roam after 60 seconds of being undisturbed however should avoid walking and/or looking into extremely public areas such as D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: Equip a pair of scrambles
Step 2: Find and equip a bucket from one of the several bucket locations (E.g: PW Bathroom)
Step 3: Locate & Place the bucket on SCP-096's head.
Step 4: Wait until SCP-096 has killed his final target
Step 5: Utilise the SCP Containment Beam & Containment Cuffs to secure SCP-096
Step 6: With SCP-096 secured in cuffs, take him back to his containment chamber and have someone on standby to replace his bucket in the event he breaks it mid-containing.

Status
Not open for further replies.