[UK] Jesse's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2022

Information section

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
wayk31
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1288 Hours+ The VTIME only records up to a month so I will send both the VTIME and the Achievements
wwsaw.pngSkärmbild 2023-11-14 160700.png
In what country are you located?:
Sweden
Time zone:
GMT +2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF E-11 LT Jesse Phil Fring/Zephyran
Chaos name (include your rank):
Jesse Bill Fring
Civilian name:
Jesse Will Fring
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:221594734
Discord ID (name#0000):
wayk31 (the #0000 thing doesnt work anymore)
Do you have a mic?:
Yes (if any type of lag is apparent I would use chat)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first ever moderator application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have none.

Application section

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Besides small groups, I have no prior experience with moderating large-scale servers but I would be greatful for this to be my first one.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I used to play on DarkRP servers but this is my first ever serious RP server and I feel well matched with this one.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Weekdays I would be on 3PM-9PM (6 hours) and on Weekend I could vary by being on very early in the morning (6AM or 8AM-11PM) to being on from the middle of the day (11AM-3AM). I am commonly on when there is low pop aswell so I can handle it when there is eventually less staff than usual.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I love this community and I want to help it as much as I can can. I want to assist people in need and whenever someone feels they have been wrongfully done that I can correct the situation. This community and everyone in it is amazing, thats what I love about this server. I want to keep the community going in the right direction and improve it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think I would be able to help the server and its community with my availability as I am able to be on during the servers low population hours where there are little to no staff on. I have good knowledge of the servers rules aswell as most of the commands on the server. I am also able to adapt very quickly to handle situations with ease and I can easily learn from both experience and given information. I want to get rid of the rule breakers and minges so that the server can function without uncomfortable disruptions. I like to engage with the community and I want to contribute everything I have to it using my dedication to the server.

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+/- Neutral Leaning to +Support
-Good amount of Hours played on the server and activity all around.
-Decent application all around but could use some better examples as to why you should be chosen to be a staff member.
-Not that many interactions but the few that we had were good interactions.

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Jesse Phil Fring
In my opinion, I am giving you a

+support

+Active
+good application
+Great interactions
+proffesional
+Great person
+From personal experience good knowledge of rules

I think you would be a great addition to the staff team and we would benefit massively from having you as a member.

Kind regards,
Edwin

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
+Support
- Good Interactions
- Mature
- Active

Goodluck!

- Melon

Status
Not open for further replies.