Civilian name: Jimmy jobs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:
1697826869542.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 [LDR] SGT, SCP 096, Senior Agent. [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warn for Fail RP, I got this when i was new to the sever and did not understand the rules.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 1 month

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I am applying for Special Agent because I think i have proven my leaderships skills in multiple diffrent circumstances. I have done my job as Senior agent aswell as kept a good standard of behaviour and respect towards all peaple no matter what, Therefore improving the expectations that agents should be upholding. I would also like to host more tryouts for dea as i have not seen much recently. But most importantly i would like to try improve dea by doing slight things such as trainings more offen, Try to create more imersive RP scenarios for Everyone involved, And finally let others see the impact of DEA and show others interest in the job and the RP that comes with it, but also the rewards and experience you gain from joining DEA.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I think i am suitable because i possess a lot of tryout and training knowledge from my time in LDR, I have leadership skills and have a general idea on how to get more agents into DEA aswell as an idea of how to keep agents active in DEA, I might have been on and off for the last few weeks but i have changed that and have a genuine intrest to help DEA. But also i have a lot of experience in combatave roles aswell as negotiations and raids.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have writen 2 interogation docs and 1 C.I raid doc. What makes a good document is good formating, good grammar And the amount of effort u put into said document.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Lead DEA when no agency manager + is online
- Stoping/preventing Info leakes on surface
- Guarding surface from Hostile GOIs
-Training New DEA agents
- Making sure agent are doing there job to a certan standard

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jimmy Blobs was an aspiring cadet who wanted to do more within the facility, When he was tasked with helping DEA gather some info on a suspected Deep cover within the bounds of the base. He was tasked with following him around the base, And told to keep a mental note on any locations he had visited that where out of his clearance. This so called deep cover had entered floor 3 without permision and took some classified documents, Jimmy Immediately told the agency manager who tasked him with retrieving said document. It was succesfull we had taken the document, I was then asked if i wanted to be recruited and i jumped at the opertunity. After a couple missions and Infils as an agent i was promoted to senior where i had proven my self worthy.

Last edited:

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023

CIbH0Uu.png

Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Special Agent. We have decided to elevate your application to the next stage; please wait to be contacted regarding your interview.

Dennid
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.​

Status
Not open for further replies.