[UK] Jimmy Swan's Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
“No captains needed” got any other actual reason as to why you gave me a neutral support? (Just wish to understand the criticism so i can actually improve lol)
Sorry, I just want to elaborate this isn't your fault. I'm sure you're a great candidate, I just personally think there needs to be a restructure before there are new captains.

Quackie

Feb 19, 2024
why do we need more captains when we have 13 CL4 GSD people, including 2 CoS, that just seem to let Gensec still run rampant.

why do we need more captains when we have 13 CL4 GSD people, including 2 CoS, that just seem to let Gensec still run rampant.
Compared to almost every captain at the current moment Jimmy is far less of a minge and a lobotomite than the others, he should be captain whereas most of the captains now should be nowhere near a CL4 position

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Dear @Jimmy Swan, After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.Sincerely,
  • Zack 'Shadow' Baker

Zack ‘Shadow’ Baker.png

Status
Not open for further replies.