Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 139

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
096 Whitelist(Holding)
SR Agent(Holding)
NU-7 LT(Held)
CI-A(HELD)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
MAY 26 Metagaming- Make someone flagg on as 076-2 for breaching in OOC- Didn't know it was metagaming at the time, because you can flagg on for research as an scp without punishment.

JUN 27 [Kick] AFK prevention- Used some console commands to stop going afk- Did this because I needed to take a shower and didn't want to lose my disguise as an d class.

AUG 16 Spawn camping- Dont remember it- I Think it was unattended.

SEP 1 Failrp-Dont remember it- Most likely unattended

Sep 30 Ardm-Shoot a ranger in a vehicle outside- I believe I was a bit more happy-trigger that day, my finger just locked down on that trigger.

-------------------------------New year 2023-------------------------------
Left the server

Note: Hoped back on for like a dag, or to. \/
Mar 9 ERP-Said a made up link in OOC- May have gotten a bit far but not too far either, it was a non working joke link.

Joined back

JUN 11 Failrp-Spawned a vehicle as D class- Forgot a bit after joining back

JUN 11 LTARP-Crashed under CI interrogation- a bit confused that after i joined back i was warned for LTARP when i tryed to go back to CI Like i can have had this removed, and rp the interrogation

Warns:8 (5 old and 3 new)

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
3 Weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
There are many reasons why I want to become a Special Agent But the main reason is "why" is. One is that I believe as an cl4 personnel in dea and i can suggest more things then if i was an SR agent, like we can build our department better and stronger. Two is that I want to train better DEA agents like we can be more Quality and active in dea, like we are always at peak times ready to whatever it takes to do our work. Three is that I want to be focusing DEA to be more like a system where we can have weekly meetings, and other things to make DEA feel like a more family. there are more of course.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
Well I think, I am suitable for Special Agent position. One I have past CL4 experience and as well a long history and record of being in nu-7 for at least 8 months.Two, I know The legal codex like a normal person, but I also know how to be safe on the surface and the risks of being cl4 on the surface. Three is that I put effort and time into things to make it as best as I can and if not I will think at least what I can learn to make this better.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have around written one and a half document, which are

DEA Agent Guide-A guide with images, and depth on many things like "How to get,and make Cyanide." "What to do when Kidnaped" and more.

I feel like this document has many things that other training documents don't have. Because it explains a ton short, and is fun with the images, as well explains a lot of the questions i have seen new agents question others about.

AM-HU-N-X24-X (Super drug) "Holy Water"- A research document about a drug that can help SOP with Ci raids.
This document has details that I think fitts a research document. It has Compound ID, which basically is an id for the mixture, it has an index as well.
This document is half because I never got to finish it, but it was a cool and a nice document after all.

What makes a document good always depends on the department, and the document is for, like a gensec document in the style of research is not good. Why because gensec is more of a role of understanding the codex, and research is about depth and deep explaining. You don't want a document to be 10 pages of one thing to Cadets because it will never be readed properly, because they are cadets, and don't like to read 10 pages of the airlock and its functions.
Formatting is important as well, you don't want a document of just words and no titles or lines. Because it will make it harder to read, and it makes it confusing for people who are trying to read because they don't know what they are reading about.

But the most important thing is that it does what it is supposed to do, like you don't want a document that tells you nothing at all. Because it is just a waste.

there are as well smaller things like grammar and pick the right words but these are the main ones

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
There are many responsibilities of a special agent, which includes.

DEA Training-the recruitment of new dea agents into DEA and teach best as possible.

Document Approval/Rating- Rating and Approval of DEA documents.

Managing Dea-being a part of changing and managing the department of dea.

Leading and guiding-leading DEA agents and guiding with infills and other tasks.

Diplomatic-Making sure we have the diplomatic relationships as we want.

Following-Following up on agents for promotions and that they follow DEA guidelines.

There are many more as far as I can think of. Special agents have trusted responsibility with the department , which means that they are trusted to do tasks that SR Agents can not, this can be from Managing Relationships doing full raids on CI. Special agents in another way are the feets of the department, the people who make sure that the department is running smoothly as the brain wants.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Operation "Tin cans" CL4

<!> ACCESSING CLEARANCE 4 DOCUMENT <!>

DATE:8/3/20##

???: Date 8/3/20##, I am here with DEA Agent "ion" or John Wells, which do I call you?

John "ion" Wells: You can call me John.

???: Right, so when did you start investigate of ci activity in [EXPUNGED]

John "ion" Wells: After the raid on site-64 by CI we investigated on to why the raid happened in the first place. After some CCTV Footage, and Som questioning of survivors, we identity their object, which was secured in storage room-04-A, or "Spare advance armory"

???: So what was it they had taken.

John "ion" Wells: After we did a checkup of all of the listed things in the storage room. we found that 6 canisters of "VX" or what most people call nerve gas were missing. After we found out we tracked where ci had gone on the road, we then found 2 canisters of VX on the road side, most likely dropped by accident.

???: Were all intact?

John "ion" Wells: Yes, all canister were secure.

???: So this is where Operation "Tin cans" was activated, right?

John "ion" Wells: Yes, we were a team of Agent "buck" and SR Agent "Clever"

???: Why did you only know their code names?

John "ion" Wells: Well because of the sensitivity of this Operation, we were ordered only to use code names.

???: Right, of course. So when did you Land at [EXPUNGED]

John "ion" Wells: After we lost track ci on road we search for any air vehicle the ci may have used, and we found one airplane that was under the suspicion of being owned by CI, near but not too near from where we had lost track, which flew to elko Regional airport,so we board a plane to that airport and we land around 2pm. local time. We then had to track where ci had gone on car which leads us to [EXPUNGED]

???: can you tell me about [EXPUNGED]

John "ion" Wells: Yes of course. [EXPUNGED] is a small town with a small mall and a lot of forest and grassland, it has some farms, but has more stores, and other things like local news, schools and yea, it is a nice town after all.

???: Hm,right, so when did you start searching for them there?

John "ion" Wells: After we had set up everything there, we started the searching, we looked at everything, people visuals,local news, anything. That was until we heard of rumors of an abandoned factory nearby, which sounds been coming from more than usual.

???: So you raided the factory because of Rumors?

John "ion" Wells: No, we had to verify this so we questioned the rumors with the local where we found that the rumors had appeared 2-3 weeks ago, Which matches our time line with the Raid and the plane. We then did a 2 day recon mission where we heard sounds of, walking, screaming, and machine sounds. Which we did a vote which all was with, we then got some CI uniforms that died in the raid on site-64, and made a plan of entry.

???:So what about the infil mission? What happened and what was the plan?

John "ion" Wells: At 2:42am we entered by a destroyed and unused pipe that led us into the underground area of the factory. We then went up to the general floor where we blended in with the CI like they were not suspicious of us. We then split up "Buck" was going to find intel of this factory and what ci was using it for, “Clever” was going to set up a beacon for Nu-7 and i was going to find out where the canisters were, and a truck for the EVAC

???: What happened then?

John "ion" Wells: Well I started to search for the canisters meanwhile "Buck" was going through the Files cabinet in the office area of the factory, and "Clever" was setting up the Radio beacons's dish.

After searching for some time I found them in a room with other things such as AK-47s and Rare SR Freedoms. I checked the canisters and one looked to have the gas leaked, from some fall or accident. I then covered them up with a plastic cover and got them to a truck, Where i loaded them up.

After some time "Clever" was back and had the beacon up, and Nu-7 was on their way. We then found "buck" in the office with some important files of the factory and missions from CI command. We then got in the truck and started it in which many Ci were confused so we opened fire to stop them from shooting at us as we left.

We then drove to our temporary safe house, where we got word that the Nu-7 mission was a success.

???: Can you tell more of these important files?

John "ion" Wells: Yes of course. The files had information of the factory and its purpose. One mission was to the HQ of the raiding and mass chemical attack on site-8 which will had at least killed 140 people there. Two, was the plan that The factory was going to be turned into a CI Containment Site, possible to keep dangerous scps in check, and as well being able to be used for research and other things. Three, is the factory was going to act as an ci Raid HQ for the East american coast.

???: Okay so to say on report were there any deaths or damages

John "ion" Wells: I will say no, no agents died, one nu7 was wounded. we got all the canister back but one being breached. and the intel was important as well, so i will say that this operation was a good success.

???: I have a quick question why didn't Nu-7 just raid the Factory?

John "ion" Wells: Well because then CI can had load the canisters and EVAC, because Helicopters are loud so they will had be alerted.

???: All right so John I have made a choice because of your talents as working in a team. I have transferred you to site-65 in Pinewood. As well you have been promoted to Senior Agent, and will be working with me on some CI activity in the area. Any questions?

John "ion" Wells: No sir.

???: Good, i am jack by the way but call me "unbroken"

John "ion" Wells: Nice to meet you.

*Both shakes hands*

Unbroken: You will get an email of your plane ticket,and coordinates as well as identification to enter the site. I wish good luck,and I will see you there.

Audio file end.....

CIbH0Uu.png
Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Special Agent. We have decided to elevate your application to the next stage; please wait to be contacted.

Marco "Benvolio" Portson
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.