In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Foundation,John "Irish" paul. Chaos,John paul the 2nd

Civilian name: John paul the 1st

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-UK

Do you have a mic?:
- yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [Held] MTF E-11 LT, [Held] MTF A-1 CPL, [Held] MTF A-1 lcpl, [Held] CI Delcom, [Held] MTF E-11 SGT. [Current CI-Delta]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
-
I have a total of 7 warnings for the following.
1. ARDM.
2. Fearrp.
3. Failrp.
4. Combat cuffing.
5. Failrp.
6. Body Blocking.
7. Combat cuffing.
Last warning was on on the 14th of march.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?

- I am applying for Intelligence Ambassador because for the week or so i have been playing intel agent i have loved it and wanted to become a Ambassador from the start . I am very interested in the way that the Intel department is run and i would to be apart of the team leading it i would like to improve the intel department to the best of my abilities and make it so people would want to join Intel when they first join the server and have a good time

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:

-I have got an incredible amount of experience in both administrative and in combat having been a MTF E-11 LT and a CI delcom and taking leadership in tough times such as during ci raids or mass scp breaches. I have been working to make surface RP as best as i could. I have done many succesful infiltraions on the CI base and gotten Cl4 documents back to base and keycards i am very active on intel agent and assistaning in code 1 and code 5s i believe i have the experience for Ambassador postion

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
Yes i have Written a couple of documents in my time as a intel agent whether that be writting up a interigation or watching GOIs and giving a report on them to my superiors documents are a esentinal part of getting intel and should be used more often

A good document requires:
-Good vocabulary
-Correct grammar
-Good formatting
-Clear structure and sentences
-Only needed information that doesn't take up space

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
Authorise Deep Cover infiltrations
Train new Intel Agents
Oversee any operations which intel agents are doing or which are being tasked to you.
Prevent data leaks on surface
assign intel agents for negotiations and interrogations or do them yourself if needed

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

John was born in 3/9/1995 in a small town in the west of Ireland, hes family was really poor and He had a rough childhood he lost hes 2 younger brothers due to deseaes when they were young after hes brothers died john was really never the same person he lost all intrest in all hes hobbies he stopped hanging around with hes friends, He stayed inside hes house for days at a time he started to fail all hes classes, when he turned 18 he had made the decision he wanted to join the army,After being in the army for 4 years he had been promoted to Irish Air force captain because of hes brillant work in the field on missions, soon after hes promotion he joined the Irish spec ops division he was a outstanding soilder. Soon foundation agents in the Divsion started to see Johns talent and recruited him, He started out as a Gensec cadet and a few months later was promoted to officer a year later he was promoted to sergeant, After a couple of months John joined the Intelligence department, as a agent John had started out as any new agent would,By infiltrating the Chaos insurgency base twice and stealing 2 cl4 documents from them and keycards.After a few years as a agent and writting many documents and completeing many missions with his fellow agents John was called to the director offiice, at first John was nervous thinking he was in trouble but he wasn't the Director had explained how Talented John was at hes job and how he was a hardworking agent and offered him a postion has a intelligence Ambassador

John was so happy he had worked up to this for years and he agreed.

If u have any questions feel free to dm Xyz2#5236

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Has done some decent docs , would love to see more
-Multiple MTF positions , including a CL4 positions
-Good leadership

Would love to see you as an ambassador in the future!

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+supports
mature
active
good leadership
fantastic interractions

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello John Paul: Your time and effort in expressing interest in the intelligence department have been appreciated by the community and the intelligence department. Because of your outstanding leadership abilities and performance, which are beyond praise, and because you went above and beyond as an agent to carrying out duties expected of an ambassador, the intelligence department decided to welcome you to the intelligence team. Your willingness to mentor new agents more effectively and your use of closed communication professionally say a lot about your suitability for the position. Welcome to the group in regards to everything. Your expectations have significantly increased, but don't worry—we'll let you know what they are. Benefits will also be provided to help offset the additional Thank you for taking the time making an application, and having the interest towards the intelligence department, You have been accepted due to the fact you have shown great leadership skills and great communication skills; although I believe in your abilities but being an ambassador is more than that, you will now have responsibilities as an ambassador.

Contact me to receive your interview and goodluck!
Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.