Your in-game name: Johnson Huggman/Frederick Panman/Jaxon Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226820368
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cstn88B/
Date of ban: 17:45:16 Monday January 2 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Afk macro
Who banned you: Saucy Tark
Ban length: 1 week
What server were you banned on (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
There's also https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-staff-rulings.8874/ that clarifies rules for Staff. I have both of them in bookmarks, and I regularly look on them.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try not to get warned again by properly applying the rules and stop trolling.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned: Technically I got kicked once but I don't think that one counts at all here. I also know I have been warned like 7 times, and (I think) all of them were warns from less than 5-7 days ago. This is also my first ban, and hopefully my last as well.
Why should you be unbanned: I don't think I deserve being fully unbanned due to the amount of recent warnings. In my opinion, I think having the ban shortened to 2-3 days would be far better than being fully unbanned, especially that the first time I read the rules were after most of the warns, but the more recent ones are mostly warns that I mostly did intentionally because I was bored and couldn't find anything else to do to refrain from risking a warn.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule: I will try not to "troll"/intentionally break rules (which I admit I did many times, and I actually didn't get caught sometimes), and I will try to refrain from finding something that obviously I know is rule-breaking just because I get bored.
Why do you want to rejoin this server: Apart the fact that I enjoy roleplaying in a functional SCP facility, I also need to be a little active on CI.

Although I shouldn't add extra questions, I also want to say that (although no evidence that I did/didn't) I did not macro AFK and instead held the shift and s keys while pressing the space every 1~ second (which in-game I jumped every 3~ sec due to the cuff)

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
Hello,

The reason I decided to ban you for macro usage was due to the way your character was acting. You were walking backwards and jumping exactly every 3 seconds to avoid going afk. Usually what people do is they use the ingame console (Commands like +right) to avoid being flagged as afk during your jail sentence. There is no way to jump every 3 seconds using the ingame console so I assumed the only other thing it can be is a macro. You also did this for quite a while and when I brought you to a sit you didn't respond for a couple minutes(while still jumping and walking backwards) so you were clearly not present at the game. If you truly did not use macros and just intentionally acted like you were than you are just baiting staff into banning you and taking away our time which could be spent responding to other sits. I feel that even in the case where you were not using macros this ban is fully justified and should not be shortened/removed but the final decision will be left to Server leadership.

@Costin88Boss

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
The reason I did not stop was because I thought you will just say I have internet issues, and not just ban me right away.

There are some other ocassions (not admin sits, though) where I also intentionally acted like I had internet issues to see the reactions of the players.
EDIT: I know you tried using the !xban and the !warnings command, however for some dumb reasons I thought you were testing, as you kept saying !xban in chat

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Costin88Boss ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In this ban appeal you have admitted to not only intentionally breaking rules/trolling, but you have admitted that some of which have been unaccounted for. Not only this, you also admitted to not responding in game to try and avoid a ban. Whether this is true or not regarding the latter, it shows you have attempted to waste staff time and/or wiggle your way out of a ban situation.

Due to your admittance of unaccounted for punishments, and intentionally acting in a way to avoid staff punishment/waste staff time, I will not be accepting your appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Have a good day​

Status
Not open for further replies.