[UK] Jonny Guaca's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Guaca

May 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): jonnygoacamoly
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have been playing since May of 2022 and have around 600 hours.
7zdiVtB.png
C5o255U.png
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):MTF E-11 Jonny Guaca[DS]
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-A Jonny Guaca[MRU-MT]
Civilian name: Jonny G
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240346837
Discord ID (name#0000): stefansabau

Q: Do you have a mic?:

A: Yes and it’s my main way of communicating.
Q: What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
A: SCP-RP UK
Q: Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
A: No, I have written an application before.
Q: Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A: Yes I have received warnings in the past but no kicks or bans.
ZjP5gEd.png
Q: Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
A: Besides small communities like minecraft,discord and unturned servers I didn’t have the opportunity to moderate a server this big, but I am always trying to learn something new and that's why I want to start here.

Q: Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
A: Since I was little I grew up playing with lego, building my own town and managing it. Either playing like a cop or a robber. This small little game fueled my enjoyment of roleplay. This also transferred me into playing on unturned roleplay servers, where I had the opportunity to be an admin and learn how to moderate a small community. Since then I started playing garry’s mod where I had dedicated myself to multiple servers and learned how to engage with the community. Roleplay has always been a part of me.

Q: How many hours can you be on everyday?:
A: During weekdays I can be on for 2-4 hours and during weekends this could be boosted up to 6 hours+.

Q: Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
A: When I joined this server, almost 2 years ago, I was only focused on having fun and learning the mechanics of the server. But as I grew up and matured I am now trying to engage more with the community and engage myself in more roleplay scenarios. In this meanwhile I also joined E-11 and managed to get myself up to the rank of CSG. During my time here I discovered a new passion of mine, that is helping out other people. Some memorable moments of mine are helping people to do chemistry, or teaching new privates how to hack and really going in depth about it, even sharing my screen on discord so I can show it to them.I am always there to help people out.

Q:What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
A: First and foremost, I bring a deep understanding and passion for the game itself. During my time on the server I learned multiple things from the people I have meet and the jobs I have played and I will list some of them:
-Internal Affairs: Playing as an IA Agent has taught me how to deal with someone breaking the rules. I have learned how to enforce the rules and how to follow them. During my arrests I also learned the difference between someone intentionally breaking them or someone who did it by accident. I understood that everyone is human and makes mistakes and you shouldn’t judge them for it.
-Epsilon 11: Playing E-11 has taught me how to talk with people and have them understand what Im saying, having to do tryouts and basic training on a daily basis.
-Chef: Everyone thinks of chef’s as minges or trolls. But whenever I played the chef I roleplayed more than ever, doing luxurious dinners for other members or even opening up an Uber Eats where I delivered food to people around the foundation.
I believe that I am a very friendly and social person, as I am always open to any discussion no matter the subject. Talking enough about positive things I wanted to also include some of my negatives that I believe I have: I am not usually having the best of days during this period, and sometimes when I talk to people I might have a angry, tired or depressing tone. Sometimes I also get quite jealous of other people. I am always trying to improve myself so I'm always open to talk about things I should improve on, so don’t hesitate on dming me.

Melon

Oct 1, 2023

+ Support

- Dedicated
- Very Detailed App
- Enough VTime
- Overall Good Interactions

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
+ Support
- Active
- Good interactions.
- Good application.

Best of luck,
Resource member Holland

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+Support
-Good Interactions. I have had pretty good interactions with you whenever we did meet and I believe you are a nice person, good at roleplay, and believe that you have great potential in being a staff member.

-Great Playtime. You have a lot fo play time on the server which shows dedication and knowledge about not only how the server is run, but also what the community is like.

-Amazing Application. Your application was very easy to read, looks very clean, and goes through all the questions very well.

-Decent experience. Your past experiences will definitely come into play no matter how small it may seem.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Never had a bad interaction with them, they've been doing tonnes of work for E-11 and they're very active.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+Support
Best of luck.

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meliodas Wrath

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
+Support

Of course I'd +Support this guy, he's one of the best DS ever

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jonny Guaca ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.