[UK] Jonny Guaca's Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Guaca

May 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240346837
Discord name: stefansabau
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since May of 2022 and have around 900 hours on the server
dLfzp9o.png
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: Eastern European Time [GMT +02:00]
Character name(s): Jonny Guaca
Civilian name: Jonny G
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes and it’s my main way of communicating.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding:
E-11 LT/Drill Sergeant Lead
CI [MRU-SGT]

Held:
Nu-7 LCPL
CI [TEU-1SGT]
CI [TEU LCPL]
GOC PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
JgwfCO1.png

-Yes I have received warnings in the past but no kicks or bans. Most of these were accidental and have expired a long time ago.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

-I aspire to be an Ethics Assistant to expand my knowledge of the non combative aspect of the server, an area I have never explored deep enough, and to try and improve my roleplay capabilities as a whole. I am confident that the Site will benefit from the passion I have for roleplay scenarios, improving the server’s overall seriosity.
I don’t think I'm superior to others, but what I believe is the main factor that will elevate my application, is my passion for roleplay and the server as a whole. I have spent countless hours creating roleplay scenarios, in which I have learned how to manage and create them. I love to integrate myself into the community and to befriend people on the server by positive interactions. Since my time as an E-11 CO I have improved on my leading and communication skills that will help with being an assistant. Being on this server and interacting with different people everyday I have learned how to generally be a better person and how to respect others. In my opinion an Ethics Assistant should be a confident, outgoing and friendly person, and I believe I check all of those.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

1) Help the Ethics Committee with their day-to-day tasks and follow any orders given out by them.
2) Ensure that the Foundation Legal Codex(FLC) is enforced and followed.
3) Approval of Documents and Tests.
4) Host tribunals or be the prosecutor of tribunals against people who have not followed the FLC.
5) Authorise Advanced Armory for Mobile Task Forces during breaches.
6) RP Creation - Assistants are expected to help the living RP environment of the Site.
7) Ordering MTF Omega-1 when needed.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>>INSERTING PERSONNAL DOSSIER<<

New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Mr Guaca,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.