[UK] Jordie 'Violet' M. Internal Affairs Ambassador Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2023
Inbox: One New Mail

To: Site-65 Internal Affairs Managment
cc: Site Administration Site-65, Foundation Regional Director Of Personnel North America
Subject: Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Best Internal Affairs Management I hoop this email finds u well below u will find my answers to the ambassador application.

Sincerely, Operative Jordie M 'Violet' Internal Affairs Site-65
SCP Foundation We secure. We contain. We protect.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:644231525
Discord name:
foreveryoursviolet
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
i have about 1800+ hours
and started playing/joined the community about 9-10 month ago
In what country are you located?:
Belgium
Time zone:
CEST
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Character name(s):
Jordie 'Violet' M.
Civilian name:
Tania Hills
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-D Holding
IA Operative Holding
SCP-22415 Holding
SCP-096 Holding
E11 CPL Held
DEA Senior Agent Held
Nu7 SGT Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image_2024-06-29_160845877.png
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been internal affairs for well over 6 months and i would like to move furher within the department i would like to help the department and my fellow internal affairs members as a ambassador.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- due to my long time within the department i believe that i know enough about the department and the flc to become a ambassador.
- i believe i have shown off during my time as operative i can be professional and trust worth.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Sadly at this time i have not had to pleasure of writing document for the department but i would love to do some in the futere. a good document would be made clearly with sections and must be easily readable and all it contents should be labled.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Lead Internal Affairs personnel.
- Arrest Personnel without Bias.
- Keep contact and relations with other departments and their respective leadership.
- Investage departments and Snr CL4 Personnel along side all other personnel.
- Host Internal Affairs recruitment tryout and trainings, get some new talent for the department.
- Moniter Internal Affairs Personnel and remove/improve or punish the bad apples.
- Answer Questions.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jordie M. is currently a Internal Affairs Operative on site 65 her age is assumed to be around 26. she joined the foundation after ending up in foundation custody during a routine exploration into scp-████ read exploration log 78B and Interview log 7D. due to not having any known relatives on this timeline and her willingness to cooperate with foundation personnel during further testing and exploration of scp-████ she was allowed to join the foundation as clearance 1 janitoral staff for site █████ and eventally was move to Site 65 after sending a request to Regional Personnel Director Asia ████. where she joined the department of internal affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.