[UK] Jorhan Stahl's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023

OOC Part

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208056104
Discord name: Jorhan Stahl | @jorhanstahlFor how long have you played on CG SCP: Been here pretty much daily since early February 2023, used to play in 2022
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Jorhan Stahl, Kertz Strasse
Civilian name: Kevin Adams
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
What are your total levels?: 65

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
DEA Special Agent (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received a ban for severe toxicity, Dmed a no-no word to a Staff Member when describing a jumpscare done by 096.

IC Information

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 2 weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I am applying for the position of Special Agent as currently, there is a current need for dedicated individuals to join the DEA.
Over the past two months, I have enjoyed and actively taken part in the gameplay loop of the DEA, actively participating in its day-to-day operations and contributing to external documentation. I am eager to contribute to the expansion of the DEA, bringing increased activity, valuable insights, and leadership to the DEA. I am dedicated to expanding its reach, strengthening its capabilities, creation of new and reformed sub-department, and ensuring high-quality work.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

In Addition to the factors mentioned in the previous section, what makes me suitable are my qualifications:
  • Experience - Having actively participated in DEA operations I was provided with an understanding of the knowledge and responsibilities of an Agent,
  • Activity - I consistently maintain a high level of activity on the server as well as within the department,
  • Combat & Tactical Awareness Skills - Experience gained in combat honed my skills, allowing me to make quick and informed decisions in high-pressure situations while maintaining efficiency,
  • Leadership - As a Senior Agent, I have led squads of DEA Agents on both internal and surface operations, coordinating them efficiently and ensuring high standards of work.
  • Dedication - Throughout ups and downs I have remained dedicated and active.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Total of 6 reports for the Department of Research, with 3x Graded Good, and 2x Graded Excellent.
A Total of 3 reports as a member of the Department of Internal Affairs, all 3 being accepted and receiving credit for them from an IA Ambassador.
I also provided assistance in developing external documentation for the DEA.

When assessing document quality, several key factors can be identified, including:
  • Proper formatting: Documents that lack proper formatting may fail to effectively convey the intended message.
  • Valid information: It is crucial for the documents to contain accurate and reliable information that supports the intended purpose.
  • Clarity: The content should be presented in a clear and understandable manner, avoiding ambiguity or confusion.
  • Creativity: Adding creative elements can enhance the overall quality and engagement of the documents, making them more appealing to the readers.
  • Consistency: Maintaining consistency in style, tone, and terminology throughout the documents helps to establish coherence and professionalism.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Responsibilities of Special Agent are as follows:
- Induction of new and aspiring members of the Department,
  • Leading squads, delegating posts,
  • Punishing any and all agents violating COC
  • Representing the department internally and externally
  • Assisting Department Leads and Agency Managers
  • Lead or Assist operations of any sub-departments
  • Overwatching all members of the department, providing valid feedback regarding their performance
  • Basics of DEA such as dealing with GOI’s

Character Lore

Jorhan grew up in a middle-class neighborhood in Berlin, Germany, where he spent most of his childhood. Berlin remained his favorite city throughout his life, and he always expressed his desire to be buried there.

With an impressive academic record, Jorhan swiftly advanced through his education, culminating in the completion of his degree. It was during these educational pursuits that Jorhan developed an interest in police work, gradually delving deeper into this field.
Upon earning his degree, Jorhan stood at a crossroads, uncertain of what lay ahead. Despite the uncertainty, he decided to take a bold step and embrace risk. Upon hearing about a promising job opportunity overseas, he ventured forth and joined the police academy. After successfully graduating, Jorhan emerged as a fully-fledged Law Enforcement Officer.

Driven by a deep fascination with the Special Operations division, Jorhan aspired to become a member of this elite unit. One day, while responding to what seemed like an ordinary call, he unexpectedly witnessed something he had never encountered before. He found himself face-to-face with members of an enigmatic "Foundation" tasked with containing a seemingly supernatural "monster."

Given his exceptional track record and prior experiences, Jorhan was presented with two distinct paths. He had the choice to either join the mysterious Foundation and dedicate himself to their cause or turn away from this extraordinary encounter and return to his previous life, forgetting what he just saw. Fueled by curiosity and a thirst for adventure, Jorhan boldly chose the path of the Foundation, embarking on an unprecedented journey into the unknown. Jorhan, now a Senior Agent at the Department of External Affairs looking back at his story still considers that he took the right path, now looking forward to aiding the DEA with his current and previous experience.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
+Support

Pros:
-Incredibly dedicated towards DEA;
-Has worked on multiple Documents;

Cons:
-N/A

Blobby

Jun 2, 2023
+Support

Jorhan would fit perfectly as a Special Agent his dedication and work to the DEA has shown great leadership skills.
Is good at writing and creating documents.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
1684174335293.png

Department of External Affairs

@Jorhan Stahl Unfortunately your application had been reviewed negatively.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Mike 'Brum'
Department of External Affairs, Dpt. Director.
Site-65

Status
Not open for further replies.