Civilian name: Man Bunley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Y
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
Because of the inactivity of the current ambassadors on the server and i feel that i am ready for the next step in the ranks

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have experience in leadership and i have the knowhow to help lead others in the correct way to be able to unite everyone as a team. i also have ideas for intel operations and i would run training exercises with NU7.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Approx. 7: 5 research, 2intel operation briefs and reports, 1 research slideshow all of these documents have been graded good - excellent

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
To authorise deep cover operations, train new intelligence operatives, oversee operations, approve and grade operation reports, handle higher clearance tasks as well as preventing data leaks and if they do occur cover them up as quick as they can and if any GOI enter the facility or is captured to interrogate and interview them.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Not much is known about his childhood but what is for certain is his affinity for being able to get the job done no matter what it might be. On multiple occasions he upheld the code of ethics and code of conduct to the highest degree making sure his next move meets the criteria and is carefully planned
Josh Mortin was a part of several intelligence gathering operations inside the Chaos insurgency base and after gathering several high-risk items and documents as well as leading small operations with fellow co-workers inside the intelligence division.
He spends most of his downtime in the facility running kill house to try and beat his previous records to try and boost his combat efficiency.

Last edited:

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+Support
to be quite honest, the reason why I have given you this +support it's because your knowledge and detection towards Intelligence and your upmost professionalism and great listening skills, I believe you would be a great addition to the Intelligence ambassadorial position goodluck on your application!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
to be quite honest, the reason why I have given you this +support it's because your knowledge and detection towards Intelligence and your upmost professionalism and great listening skills, I believe you would be a great addition to the Intelligence ambassadorial position goodluck on your application!
+Support
Lord known intel is in need of people who can actually put effort into the job. Reasons already stated. From personal experience as Intel you led a raid on CI and captured CL5 documents. Most work I've ever seen intel do in my life.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello Josh: We appreciate you taking the time and showing interest in the intelligence department. We have decided to welcome you to the intelligence division team because of your outstanding leadership and performance, which are beyond words, and because you have gone above and beyond what we expect of an ambassador by writing well-written documents to aid other intelligence agents. It clearly shows that you care about the intelligence department and you are welling to put the time and effort towards. Overall, welcome to the team. You have a lot more expectations now, but don't worry, we'll let you know what they are. In addition, you'll receive benefits to balance out the added responsibilities.

Contact me or James Mafioso to receive your interview!
Kind Regard,

Status
Not open for further replies.