NU-7 CSG (held)
O-1 LCPL (held)
DEA Senior Agent (held)

CI Gamma PLP (Hold)

GOC CPL (held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One back in March 2023 for NLR

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
My time as an IA Ambassador was instrumental in positioning me as one of the most fitting candidates for this role. In that capacity, I routinely engage with all departments on site, requiring adept decision making, managerial prowess, and effective training of personnel. Moreover, the role involves vigilant monitoring and the undertaking of reviews and investigations into individuals and departments. The findings from these assessments are then reported to the directors and other senior personnel. This experience equips me with the necessary skills and insights to excel in the responsibilities associated with the Overseer Assistant position.

As a former IA Ambassador, I have acquired an extensive understanding of the site's policies and procedures, a valuable set of transferable knowledge and skills that align seamlessly with the requirements of the OSA role. Where possible, I actively participate in shaping and updating site policies, with my current focus primarily informed by IA findings. However, I am well equipped to extend my contributions to encompass a broader spectrum of site related insights, ensuring that my expertise spans beyond the confines of IA specific findings. This adaptability positions me as an ideal candidate to seamlessly integrate into the responsibilities of a OSA.

I possess strong communication skills and extensive knowledge in the areas of observation, investigation, and review, derived both from in game experiences and my professional background. The nature of my real life work enhances my proficiency in comprehensively understanding and assessing situations. I am confident that my practical expertise will underscore my suitability for the OSA position.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The various responsibilities of the Overseer Assistants include but not limited to the following:
  • Offering direct assistance to the Overseer Council
  • Acting as the council's representative and safeguarding its interests in their absence
  • Conducting investigations or reviews as directed by the OC
  • Assisting the OC in monitoring the site, particularly observing departmental behaviours and their allegiance to the Foundation
  • Reporting any instances of treason committed by site personnel to the OC
  • Supporting Alpha-1 with operations if deemed necessary by both the OC and A-1 COs
  • Assisting in the prevention of information breaches and investigating their origins where necessary

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Best agent of all time (Stop taking unauthorised disguises thats my thing)
But on a serious note he is very qualified for the role and i wish you the best of luck

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Not the best interactions with you.

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
+ massive support
- only had good interactions
- has plenty of experience!
best of luck!

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
+/- Neutral

Your application is to a very high standard and you cover all of an OSA's duties. My only issue with it is the possibility that it is AI-generated. GPT Zero seems to believe it is fully AI (as do other pieces of software), whereas a few seem to think it is fully human (screenshots attached). I am not fully confident.

I enjoy your lore, as it differs from most and is of a high quality.

My limited interactions with you have been positive and you seem to know what you are doing. However, you recently filed a Level 3 demotion appeal that was denied. This denial mentioned you taking unprofessional action rather than elevating your concerns, something that may be an issue if it to were repeat.

I do not have all information regarding what happened, and from personal experience you seem qualified but I do not feel confident in supporting you fully for this application.

I wish you the best of luck.

Attachments

• 1708039516907.png
    1708039516907.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 1708039584677.png
    1708039584677.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1708039614372.png
    1708039614372.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 1708039640160.png
    1708039640160.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 1708039995721.png
    1708039995721.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 30

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Good interactions
Responsible player, would be a good OSA

Jan 20, 2024

+support

very good experience with them overall good fit for OSA Good Luck!

Harvey "Regianld" Specticle

IA Ambassador(Holding)​

One of the best ambassadors(JK)​

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support, try writing your own applications, stop relying on AI.

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
- Support

Joshua, you have shown on multiple occasions to slander your colleagues and not be a team player. I don't want the other Overseer Assistants to have to go through the same shit you put me and former Director Thomas Glover through.

• Angry
Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
- Support

Joshua, you have shown on multiple occasions to slander your colleagues and not be a team player. I don't want the other Overseer Assistants to have to go through the same shit you put me and former Director Thomas Glover through.
Liam, you are welcome to share your own opinions, and I respect anyone who does so. However, actively attempting to sabotage my opportunity to join another department following our recent situation three weeks ago is unprofessional. Please allow me to explore other avenues and alternative pathways without persistently impeding my progress or publicly shaming me. If you believe your opinion could benefit the OSA/O5 Council, I encourage you to communicate with their leadership department directly.

Mason Connector

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 13, 2023
+Support
Great interactions
Joins in on RP
Is good at what he does
Good experience

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/- Neutral

Your application is to a very high standard and you cover all of an OSA's duties. My only issue with it is the possibility that it is AI-generated. GPT Zero seems to believe it is fully AI (as do other pieces of software), whereas a few seem to think it is fully human (screenshots attached). I am not fully confident.

I enjoy your lore, as it differs from most and is of a high quality.

My limited interactions with you have been positive and you seem to know what you are doing. However, you recently filed a Level 3 demotion appeal that was denied. This denial mentioned you taking unprofessional action rather than elevating your concerns, something that may be an issue if it to were repeat.

I do not have all information regarding what happened, and from personal experience you seem qualified but I do not feel confident in supporting you fully for this application.

I wish you the best of luck.
AI detectors aren’t the most accurate things from what I’ve see
cool dude
+Support

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
+ SUPPORT
- Good Application I hope it was not AI generated
- Did good work when he was in IA
- CL4 Experience
- Active

Moscow

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
Was a great Ambassador,will be a great asset for the roleplay environment.

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-support
Not great interactions, seems to have no respect for policies and always tries to pull rank when put into questions. VERY power hungry.

Reactions: Geronimo

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
-support
Not great interactions, seems to have no respect for policies and always tries to pull rank when put into questions. VERY power hungry.
Hi Kayla,

Thank you for your response to my application. I must admit, I'm rather taken aback by your feedback. I've always believed that our interactions were engaging, regardless of whether things leaned in my favour or yours. It's regrettable that you perceive my in character position as a means of exploiting situations. However, having previously served as an IA ambassador, we were under constant scrutiny where our decisions faced much challenge, often from individuals who lacked the authority due to site policies, such as the Zone Jurisdiction Policy, which I know you're familiar with.

During my tenure as an Ambassador, I diligently adhered to policies. My IA ambassador character consistently upheld Foundation policies to the fullest extent, advocating for adherence across all departments and personnel. This commitment led me to prosecute individuals through tribunal processes and, at times, defend those unjustly prosecuted under the FLC.

I believe there's a misunderstanding between being power hungry and leveraging my rank within the chain of command to effectively execute my duties under Foundation policies. While some may perceive my actions as stringent, they were essential to ensure compliance with the FLC.

Should you still harbour concerns, I'm more than willing to address them privately and review specific instances you've referenced. I'm genuinely surprised by your feedback, as it's the first time you've expressed dissatisfaction with my character's conduct.

If you do want to reach out, please do not hesitate to message me on discord.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• had only good interactions with, both in character and as a staff

• generally see good work from them, great IA, great A-1, etc.

• prior CL4 experience

• suited for the role

Status
Not open for further replies.