NU-7 CSG (previous)
O-1 LCPL (previous)
DEA Senior Agent (hold)
CI Gamma PLP (Hold)
GOC CPL (hold)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One back in March 2023 for NLR

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
  • I am submitting my application for the role of Site Advisor as I am confident in my readiness to assume a senior CL4 position. This particular role aligns seamlessly with the type of responsibilities and challenges I seek in my professional journey. Becoming a Site Advisor represents an ideal initial progression towards cultivating my expertise for a Senior CL4 position. I am assured in my confidence, maturity, and experience, and I am eager to embark on the next phase of my career within such a role.

• Another key motivation behind my application is my eagerness to engage in more profound situations, offering a broader spectrum of roleplay narratives to delve into a prospect that genuinely excites me. I am eager to enhance the roleplay experience for all members by actively contributing to a diverse array of stories. My primary goal is to make a positive impact on the overall roleplaying dynamics of the site, fostering an environment that enriches everyone's enjoyment.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
  • My time as an IA Ambassador is instrumental in positioning me as one of the most fitting candidates for this role. In this capacity, I routinely engage with all departments on site, requiring adept decision making, managerial prowess, and effective training of personnel. Moreover, the role involves vigilant monitoring and the undertaking of reviews and investigations into individuals and departments. The findings from these assessments are then reported to the directors and other senior personnel. This experience equips me with the necessary skills and insights to excel in the responsibilities associated with the Site Advisor position.

• As an IA Ambassador, I have acquired an extensive understanding of the site's policies and procedures, a valuable set of transferable knowledge and skills that align seamlessly with the requirements of the Site Advisor role. Where possible, I actively participate in shaping and updating site policies, with my current focus primarily informed by IA findings. However, I am well equipped to extend my contributions to encompass a broader spectrum of site related insights, ensuring that my expertise spans beyond the confines of IA specific findings. This adaptability positions me as an ideal candidate to seamlessly integrate into the responsibilities of a Site Advisor.

• I possess strong communication skills and extensive knowledge in the areas of observation, investigation, and review, derived both from in game experiences and my professional background. The nature of my real life work enhances my proficiency in comprehensively understanding and assessing situations. I am confident that my practical expertise will underscore my suitability for the Site Advisor position.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

My understanding is that our Site Administration is responsible for the overall management of Site 65. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
  • Review and update Site 65’s policies and procedures, in cooperation with department leads and site command.
  • Conducting monthly audits on all departments within Site 65 and provide constructive feedback to allow positive changes to be made where required
  • Perform investigations where deemed required or when ordered by Site Command.
  • Report any findings from department leaders to the SA senior team.
  • Coordinate & communicate with the department leaders to make positive changes for Site 65.
  • Manage the process for appointment of Senior CL4 positions within the site
  • To ensure all site personnel are maintaining the professional standard expecting from them while also adhering to Ethical behaviors as specified within the FLC
  • Issue out verbal and written warnings to senior staff where further action is required

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Scotty boy

Sep 1, 2023
+Support
-Mature
-Good Playtime
-Great Roleplay Experience
-Good and detailed application

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Good at RP
-Good at Duties
-Very active

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
1705847395666.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration .

Hello, @Noob_Numeralix . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. No further steps are required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.