[UK] Jotaro J. K. Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): mlgstevecraft
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 01w 1d 09h 49m 05s
In what country are you located?: UAE
Time zone: GMT+4
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 CSG Jotaro J. K.
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B "Big man" Huell
Civilian name: Denji "Yonko" Jr.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140236741
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
These are the 7 warnings I currently have and they were from long ago and not recent.

- 1x Bodyblocking it was because I was a D-Class waiting in line and there was one guy infront of me and got crushed by a door. (was not intentional)

- 2x Combat cuffing I was SCP-035 and I cuffed 2 lads who were shooting at me thought it was ok because I was an SCP..

- ARDM It was because I shot a D-Class who was on the catwalk and he had a CL2 card.

- RDM It was because I killed a D-Class who I saw take a gun out and was shooting at the airlock but turns out he just had a gun but he wasnt the one shooting it was another D-Class.

- RDM I was new to the server and I killed a D-class who was in the airlock without giving warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No But I used to be a VIP Staff on duty on the old Civil Gamers Dark RP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Most of serious RP experience I had is with SCP-RP UK Civil gamers been playing this server for almost 6 months.

- Also had Serious RP experience in the Old Dark RP Civil Gamers Server I remember the OG Fetty wap song when you load in the Civil Gamers Dark RP server been a Member of Civil Gamers for a very long time.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can play for 4 to 3 hours everyday if I am free and not busy at all.

- If I am busy I'd be on for at least 2~ hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I think its finally time for me to apply and become a moderator because I've been playing on SCP-RP UK for like 6 months and I never ever got bored playing this server I've always had a nice time with the people and very great RP interactions and loved every event that happened.

- I've read the rules and the handbook and I am ready to become a staff member and help out with the server.

- I may have 7 warnings but believe me it is from a long time ago and I have changed and I am sure that I am ready to become a moderator for the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I'd help by making sure no one is breaking the rules of the server and make sure the players are having a great time playing on the server.

- I have been playing on the server for almost 6 months and I've seen great things happen to the server because of the amazing staff we have.

- I'd be very helpful because I am active everyday if not busy and I'd play on the server for hours and I've also read the rules and the handbook and I will make sure the players have their best time on the server.

- I dont think I am special over the other applicants we are all the same and no one is special.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+Support
+Friendly and mature
+ Good RP Interactions
+ Knows the Rules well
+ Has warnings but learend from his mistakes

Would be nice havin you on the staff team buddy

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support
+ OG and Active
+ Maturity and friendliness
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Greatly written application
+ 7 warnings but have learnt from them

I would be glad to have you on our team @Jotaro J. K.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly/likeable
+ Good RP Interactions

Good luck

Deleted member 55

Application Accepted

Hi @Jotaro J. K.,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.