For how long have you played on CG SCP: 0w, 1d,11H,34m,41s
In what country are you located?:
Time zone: UTC
Character name(s):Jan Gomez
Civilian name: Waka Doie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Intel Agent Internal Affairs Agent.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I would not Know And I cant Access the warns or kicks / bans Tab To see.
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? To Further my Career In the Foundation And I think It would be nice For me to be on doing my job.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:

- Teamwork/Leadership skills, able to take orders from higher ups and delegate effectively

- Communication Skills

- Able to Listen

-Patience

-Lore Understanding
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:Over 20+ Having it Formatted Like a Propper book.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: As an Intelligence Ambassador, my role would be to oversee missions being carried out on GOI's. I would be the first touch point for Intelligence Agents and will help guide them to achieve the best they can. I will be expected to act responsible and professionally at all times.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jan Gomez was born in 1982 in New York, his parents died while he was still a toddler and he was taken into care by a local family. They had British heritage and decided to move back to London with Jan when he was a teenager. Jan's actual Father was a US Marine and he was very keen in following in his footsteps. As soon as he could, Jan joined the local Army Cadet Force in South London and started working for the army officially at the age of 18. In 1998, Jan encountered their first anomaly, REDACTED, in Germany. It decimated most of his regiment. During the cover up, Jan worked closely with The Foundation to share intel about REDACTED. The Foundation was impressed by his quick grasp of anomalies and how they operated. They offered him a job as A Intel Agent at REDACTED. He was driven by a want for revenge for his friends he lost during the incident. Of course Jan had to cut ties with the rest of the world, which the cover up helped with. As far as his family was concerned, Jan died in a training mission gone wrong in the German Alps.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello Jan! I'll be giving a -Neutral

- Unsure of maturity due to limited interactions + age.
- Haven't seen you on Intel before. Possibly new.
- Low playtime

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Hey, Jan! I will be leaving - support
- support

bad interactions
A lot of warnings
The app can be improved

+ Seen you on intel a lot
+ Documents

In my opinion, you are not to be trusted with an L4 role because of an accident where you were captured and was stripped with the command /me take comms, guns, etc and you were arguing that you can't be stripped like that

Have a good day and Good Luck with your application!

- Oreo

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

1675973974445.png

Hello @Juju

Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the department. Due to the changes the are being implemented within this week to the department I cannot proceed any further with this application. Be sure to check the discord announcements page for further understanding. This application is to be denied on the basis that it's not viable for you to take up such position due to department changes. No further action is required.

Regards,
Dpt. Director 'Falcon'

Secure. Contain. Protect

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.