For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: (Rather not say) - Central Europe
Time zone: Central European Timezone
Character name(s): Karl Hörnheim
Civilian name: None Applicable
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held.
I have none applicable.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have none of the above.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for the position of an Executive Researcher because I want to expand my horizons as a researcher. My goal is to move further in the Research Department and find more information about things we have no clue about, and I want to be able to do more as a researcher for myself and for the Foundation.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
I deem myself suitable as for the position of an Executive Researcher for these particular circumstances, but which are not limited to, my passion and drive that I use to fulfill my work in addition to use the ability of self-motivation to keep going and have a little to none level of burnout. I have been recommended by my older Executives above me to go for it after I get some experience as a Senior Researcher. It has been almost more than half a year since then and I see myself ready for the position and to take their responsibilities under myself to maintain.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Over the time of being a researcher within the department, I have, from start to finish, only been graded excellent documents. I have had only two not be on such a level as they were my first two ones. The rest until now has only been graded as excellent. I have to be fair taken a month or two of a break from the department, but that just refilled my mind to come up with more interesting and intriguing ideas for me to work on.

I remember and have learned from my Executive Researcher that I have had worked alongside with, or as of at least, in cooperation with, had informed me a long time ago that a document is of an excellent grade when the information and context in the document is in order, has been sorted to be organized, and is clear and concise. That is for the text itself. That alone would make it a good or maybe a great document. What makes a document an excellent one is how much passion you give into it and how much you mean it. You can write about how something happened and that is great, but I have had it consistent by giving my own thoughts, elaborating on what I had written and made sure to make it easily understandable by a non-researcher. The document, in order to be of an excellent grade, has to be organized, have a great format for it to keep the viewers' eyes at ease than to figure out what text is for what; what is the headline or where do things split up.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?
I believe the responsibilities a researcher has on an executive level within the department are to maintain themselves to keep on going with their own studies, as they have expanded their clearance level for authorization of a higher needed clearance; leading to more open doors for themselves, but other responsibilities that I believe would also include are good morals- and ethics, as well as a good heart. They should be having the willingness to help their fellow colleges like anyone else, but those below their clearance level, experience, or position as a guardian figure. A researcher on an executive level should have the ability to cooperate with others in teamwork scenarios and help them out even if it can be hard sometimes on figuring the solution out for their problem. You can only, "not do it", if you tell yourselves it cannot be done or do not try.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what story-lines they would be involved in.
In the dimly lit laboratory of Dr. Karl Hörnheim, an air of desperation hung heavy in the air. Dr. Karl had dedicated his life to scientific research, but his work was constantly overshadowed by his colleagues and competitors. He had spent countless years conducting experiments, publishing papers, and seeking recognition, but success remained just out of reach.

One fateful night, as Dr. Karl was at the lowest point in his career, he received an unexpected visitor. A tall, skeletal figure with red eyes filled with an eerie glow and his smile perpetually fixed entered his laboratory. The man introduced himself and he had an offer that would change Dr. Karl's life forever.

The sinister individual with such a grin, presented a contract to Dr. Karl. It promised that, in exchange for his soul, Dr. Karl would become the most brilliant and renowned scientist in the world. His research would revolutionize the scientific community, and he would achieve fame, fortune, and power beyond his wildest dreams.

The temptation was overwhelming. Dr. Karl had been yearning for success for so long that he found it impossible to resist. He signed the contract, sealing his fate with a pact that would have dire consequences.

As soon as the ink dried, Dr. Karl's intellect began to expand at an extraordinary rate. His experiments produced groundbreaking results, his papers were celebrated worldwide, and he became the talk of the scientific community. His newfound brilliance brought him immense wealth and prestige, and he reveled in his newfound power.

From his perspective, a man dressed in a black suit, seemingly regular, introduced to Dr. Karl as "Dr. Bright", offering the researcher a position in his organization. The both discussed about this organization and never in Dr. Karl's life has he ever heard of this. He was not allowed to visit the location of this establishment nor was he informed about what this mysterious hub does.

wildREA

Nov 4, 2023
I would like to get in contact with you to find the reason of the denial.

Kind regards,
- Dr.Karl

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Research Leadership.

Hello, @wildREA

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold.
A probation period of ten (10) days has been designated for this application. Your follow-up verdict will be made at the end of this period.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Leadership.

Greetings, @wildREA

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial stands in the failure to meet the probation requirements. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.