Do you have a mic?:
yes

What are your total levels?:
32, 38, 15, 6, 17 (108)

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA senior agent [Holding]
- E-11 CPL [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FearRP/ hitbox abuse- was Dclass told to stop running so I stopped and started jumped
and probably a few kicks for AFK

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I believe in coming up to 2 months

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

- I like playing DEA and want to take it further. And There’s some times a lack of command half the time as no higher ups are on that often and in comms and there’s not that much communication leading to miss in information which I believe I can improve upon. there are also a few thing that I think we can do better on when it comes to surface operations and how they are carried out.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I'm on daily and I have experience in leading and taking command on other severs and some on this sever. But I'm also quite confident in what I am doing when it comes to DEA RP and what I have to do. I’m also not afraid of asking questions even when it’s to higher ups. And will always be trying to get everyone in comms with each other for better performance

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I've written a around 3-4 documents for other Gmod severs. A good document should have a good layout and be tiled correctly and have all information present or say where you can get that information. It should have been proof to check for what can be improved and you should also not make paragraphs of information and each different section needs a heading so you know what's its about and so it can be used easily when used by others to point parts out.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

• To host trainings/ Lectures
  • Be a line of communication between the higher and lower ranks
  • Ensure the expectations are kept and known
  • To try there best to keep people playing
  • To try there best to be a role model
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CIbH0Uu.png
Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Special Agent. We have decided to elevate your application to the next stage; please wait to be contacted.

Marco "Benvolio" Portson
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.