HoldHeld
UNGOC SPCCI-A
SCP-22415
SCP-096
MTF E-11 CPL
Department of External Affairs Agent / Operative
Department of Internal Affairs Agent / Operative
Combat Medic

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? / What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?

I Feel like i would make an great addition to the medical leadership team due to my high amount of idea's already as Sr Doctor/ Combat Medic Eg. I made an excellent document about Veil Of Secrecy (VOS) for Combat Medics that was sadly declined.

I have long past experience as medical Clearence 3 personnel and. One of my reasons is possibly my very high activity as medical personnel. Im helping nearly everyone that calls out/asks for medical attention or help. (Im saying "nearly" due to the 1/4th times of when im already there to help im happy to say there is someone already giving a helping hand).

Some may take that this is my 4th application as meaning that im not a great addition to medical leadership. But i think otherwise as it only gives me more motivation to try harder and to stay more professional.

Even tho i play often on other departments excluding E11. i often come to Medical department my reasoning is that the medical department gives me the most freedom as Eg. i can be active in combat, I can fight a code 5 and still help foundation personnel.

Even as Clearence 3 personnel i often help Sr. Cl4/Cl5 Personnel. The current Sr. Cl4 Personnel i helped the most is @Tim Drake. But sometimes personnel like ECM's Visit me. I do not discriminate the clearence level i help everyone from Cl1 to Cl5.

I am applying for the consultant application as i seen that the medical team is currently in need of medical leadership due to the demotions/leaving.
And i would like to upgrade my duties so i can be involved more in the medical department as its my favorite department.

I would also like to mention that i've donated over 20 liters of medical drugs.

Due to my experience as E11 NCO which often makes small decisions/medium sized decisions, And get the main juridistictions over the HCZ. I can say that i think im ready to become to join the Medical Leadership team.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice

(Not sure if Surgery is exactly an procedure so i will explain 2)
Surgery
A Researcher comes to medical desk. "Its hard to breath *Cough*." A wheelchair is prepared for him to sit down on and he is firstly checked for any infections.
*CLEAN*
The Researcher is taken to X-ray machine (X-Ray Machine only in RP alike to the /me command). After that the machine shows high amounts of water in his lungs
He is taken to the surgery room connected to the water drip and then put under anesthesia. An small incistion is made under the chest on the left side of the chest. After that another small incistion is open in his lung which is then connected to the tube in order to collect all that liquid out of the Researchers lungs.
While still making sure that. The Researcher isnt bleeding out, Making sure the operation is controlled. After sewing the incistions i would remove the anesthesia.
and then connect the Researcher to an blood drip. Make sure that he wakes up and then i would prescribe him antibiotics.

Psychual evaluation

An Member of GSD Captain arrives with a D-Class saying the D-Class is Type blue but Hasn't killed anyone yet. The question will be prepared and will be asked the
Type blue while he is still in cuffs. the question i would ask will be in the following:
- Why do you feel the need to kill people?
- Do you feel powerful with your powers or do you feel weak?
- Do you know how did you get these powers?
- How did you end up as a D-Class?
- Is there someone you want to kill or torture and if yes then why?
- What do you feel when using your abilites?
- Do you hear anyone making you kill all of these people?
- Do you think your inmates are your friends or your enemies?
- Why are you activly trying to escape this prison?

If the D-Class TB is diagnosed as possibly hostile it will be dealth with by the ISD/GSD. but if the TB is not hostile and doesnt feel to need to kill people.
It may be offered an work permit. (This is based on my RP scenario with an psych eval on an TB.)
The questions are usally prepared customly for the person/incident.​

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?

Revoking Medical Licenses
If medical personnel is caught misusing their license or being an nuisance for a long time the medical license can be removed from them in order to punish them for their past actions.
Organizing Trainings/Lecture's
Even if your a doctor you can host Trainings or Lectures but the only difference with a consultant and doctor organising them is that consultant for most of the trainings do not need approval from medical leadership
Hosting Medical License Tryouts
Medical Leadership can host tryouts for medical leadership in order to invite more personnel to the medical team.
Doing The Same Job As A Doctor
Being a part of Medical Leadership does not discharge you from being still a doctor the main difference is that your a part of the medical leadership. Being a part of the medical leadership does not eliminate from your medical duties
Training Combat Medics
Consultants+ or Combat Medics Managers can host training for not yet trained combat medics in order to make sure they are ready for their position
CL4 Duties
Being a consultant as well as every CL4 Job includes with it the duties of CL4 personnel that includes
Being Professional at all times
Opening Blast Doors
Manning The Advanced Armory
Operating Using the EOC
And much much more...

Awarding Medical Personnel
If medical personnel is seen doing much more then is needed of them they can be awarded using credits.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in

*A noise of a Buzzer can be heard*

███████: Your application for the doctor has been elevated to the next stage. So now your here for the interview.

Keddy: Its only a Doctor job why do you see the need for kidnapping me and then putting me in an room for 2 Hours

███████: Firstly lets clarify. The hospital you applied to doesnt even exist. Secondly This place is an secret facility.

Keddy: Okay, Thats a weird way of getting employes

███████: I wont waste my or your time, Just sign this contract.

*I hearby Agree to the terms that include*
- Being recorded 24/7
- Facing Possible Termination
- Losing all connections with relatives/friends
- Giving the right away of suing the SCP foundation if any harm caused to me
- Losing all contact with modern technology/internet Excluding Foundation property
- Keeping up the veil of secrecy

Keddy: Are you stupid these rights are inhumane

█: Its either this or termination right now *█ Points at an Alpha 1 Sergeant*

Keddy: How much will i even be getting paid

█: The payment is you not being dead

Keddy: Okay you are pretty rude. Im only signing this beacuse i value my life *Signs the Contract*.

█: Great, Now you will be put to work

*Alpha 1 Sergeant Blindfolds and takes Keddy To medical leadership office's. And starts injecting with Class D Amnestics*

Keddy: Where am i?

Alpha 1 Sergeant █: Welcome to your new job *Closes the door and leaves*

1716995640349.png

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Terminal #0832

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Raisa.Login(Dpt. Director Hitman)

Raisa.Output(ENTER PASSWORD)

Raisa.Input (█████████)

<<< Loading

████████████████ 100%

>>> Connecting To Raisa

<<<Success>>>

Raisa.Locate(C:\FP\Profiles\Keddy\personnal-file.pdf)

Raisa.Output(File Located)

Raisa.Input(Sudo open C:\FP\Profiles\Keddy\personnal-file.pdf)

Raisa.Output (Displaying File...)

Raisa.Logout

Raisa.Output(Logging Out...)

Vtime
1719700751351.png

Last edited: