Yes I Do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)
E-11 SGT (Holding)
CI-A (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I understand the importance and weight of the O5 Council as the ruling body of the SCP Foundation. I am committed to upholding the values of the O5 Council and working diligently to support their mission. I am well-suited for this role due to my strong communication skills, adaptability, and ability to learn quickly. I am also able to work tirelessly and efficiently, which is important for maintaining the high level of containment and secrecy required by the O5 Council.

I am dedicated to improving the Foundation and streamlining communications and operations between departments, and I am motivated to find ways to assist the O5 Council in achieving their goals. I believe that my experience, dedication, and motivation make me the best candidate for the role of Overseer Assistant, and I am ready to support the O5 Council in their important work.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
My responsibilities would include representing the Council and serving as a point of communication between the Council and other leaders within the Foundation. I would also be responsible for overseeing MTF A-1 and commanding them while on site, as well as ensuring that Advisors and Directors are fulfilling their responsibilities and that the Code of Conduct is being followed by all foundation personnel. Additionally, I would be expected to assist the Overseers with their duties, communicate with other members of the Foundation, and assist with the containment and management of anomalous objects and phenomena. I would also be expected to maintain a professional demeanor and uphold the values and goals of the Foundation, as well as provide support and guidance to other members of the Foundation as needed.

I would also be focused on specific areas such as improving the Code of Conduct, streamlining communications and operations between departments, and updating and reworking various documentation. I would work closely with site command and focus on improving the Intelligence department in order to better support the goals and objectives of the Foundation. Overall, my responsibilities as an Overseer Assistant in this role play setting would be wide-ranging and multifaceted, but I would be dedicated to fulfilling my duties to the best of my ability in order to support the smooth operation and success of the Foundation.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Keenun Wild is a highly skilled individual with a background in intelligence and security. They have spent many years working in these fields, and have a reputation for their ability to gather and analyze information, as well as their ability to think critically and solve problems.

Before joining the SCP Foundation, Keenun worked for a government intelligence agency where they gained valuable experience and expertise in the field. They were highly respected by their colleagues and known for their ability to produce high-quality intelligence products and deliver results.

Keenun was eventually approached by the SCP Foundation with an offer to join their ranks as an Intelligence Officer. Despite being hesitant at first, they ultimately decided to accept the offer and began working for the Foundation. In their new role, Keenun was assigned to the Department of Intelligence, where they quickly made a name for themselves as a valuable member of the team. They worked tirelessly to gather and analyze information about anomalous entities and threats, and were eventually promoted to a leadership position within the department.

As the leader of the Department of Intelligence, Keenun oversaw a team of highly skilled professionals and worked to ensure that the department was running smoothly and effectively. They developed a reputation for their ability to manage complex projects and deliver results, and were highly respected by their colleagues within the Foundation.

After several years of dedicated service within the Department of Intelligence, Keenun was recognized for their skills and promoted to the position of Overseer Assistant. In this role, they are responsible for assisting the Overseers in carrying out their duties and responsibilities, and for coordinating with other departments and staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the Foundation. They are deeply committed to the mission of the Foundation and are dedicated to protecting humanity from anomalous threats.

Last edited:

Quibbles

Dec 23, 2021

+SUPPORT

+Phenomenal ECA, would make a great OCA

+Great RP

+Activity

+All around solid dude

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @KeenunWild Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.