Not open for further replies.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:568293454
Discord name:
Supergoalie8#9764
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I played alot I dont know the exact amount of time but when I started playing CG SCPRP I only had 850 hours in GMod, and now I have 2270 Hours
In what country are you located?:
Germany
Time zone:
GMT+2
Character name(s):
Kenny "Moonlight"
Civilian name:
Mr. "Moonlight"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCPRP - UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I have a Properly working mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I mean not in the last weeks but in the past some I mean like atleast 10+ which are old.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- Because I think Medical Consultant is a Good job to get CL4 Experience because I think it a more easier CL4 job for new people who never really had experience as CL4.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I think, the point that I am a Experienced member of medicin is a point which would make me suitable for the Job, because I kknow more or less how to handle medical Personnel, due to I am now in medicin for a long time.
- Another point where I dont know if this is countable is my activity, I try to be as active as I can, because I try to be there as much as I can for the Department, because I try to be a good picture for the Medical Department within the Foundation.
- Also a Point which could be important is, is that I am more or less a very professional person, and I think that makes me suitable in most situations.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- My favourite Procedure in Medical is the EST (= Electro shock Therapie):

For Foundation Personnel:

You bring the person who need EST in the Treatment Centre, after you brought the Person in, you grab a Harpoon and before you do anything you ask 2 Questions

"Did you got revived in this life before?" - If the Person answers Yes you are not allowed to proceed under any circumstances, because you would kill the Person which is against Ethics
"Do you consent to the EST" - If the Person says no to the EST Consent you can not proceed

For Class D/CI/Civilians

If they got brought in by CL4 Personnel you only ask them if they got revived before, if they answer Yes you can not Proceed, because you would kill the Person.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- A Medical consultant is the first responder for Complaints within the Medical Department, and to take care about complaints and other things which can be solved by a Consultant.
- As a Supervisior the Medical consultant is a Medical trainer which means he is responsible to train new doctors (Medical License) so the Department is keep running.
- If medical Personnel is about and or got arrested and they want a Supervisior to talk to from their department, a Consultant is to be first respond to the incident and or to deal with the member of the Medical department.
- For new Trainees and or new Personnel within the Medical department, a Consultant should be a Helping hand, a Person who can be trusted within the Department, as New member of the Medical department might be unexperienced in their job and might need help.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Kenny "Moonlight"
Weigh: 95Kg
Heigh: 190cm
DoB: 23.02.1987

Once the Medical department got a new Trainee, something what is not unusuall due to the Medical the partment is important for the day to day working withing the foundation. The name of this Trainee was a pretty simple name Kenny Johnson many of his Colleagues could remember his name because it was an easy name. In the first time as a Trainee Medic within the Foundation he lost many patience as he was new he didnt new that much, he only was a experienced medic in a hospital, which was only a bit decent. But overall he was doing a Good day to day job within the Medical Department. Kenny got told another day that there is a training for a official Medical Lisence and he knew he would nee it later in his job for advanced purposes within the Foundation. Kenny was learning or the Lisence to be one of the better Medics so he would have better chance in the future, once he participated and finished the test he realised he was not that good he was more like un experienced and didnt had that knowledge. But that changed after he got his lisence with which he got with a decent amount of points in the test, he was able to do more things within the Medical department not only the normal day-to-day work he was finally able to do ESTs and other stuff. He got offered to become a Psychiatrist to get some extra experience. Kenny were accepting the offer because he thought to get some extra experience is nice and would be helpfull. For him it was everything else then nice, he resigned from the Psychiatrist position again after 2 weeks and was put on Free time since the things he got told disturbed him. but in his "Suspension" he had nothing to do as to roam arround the Containment & Research Site-█. Once the Site got attacked by the GOC and the Chaos Insurgency and Kenny knew there will be a lot of Patience to take care of during and after the fight, but this time it was different. Kenny saw a NU7 is in a gunfight with 3 Insurgents, The Nu7 managed it to kill 1 and hurt another CI Operative after he got gunned down, now Kenny was on his own, he grabbed for the rifle of the NU7 Operative, reloaded it, jumped out of the corner where he was standing behind and gunned those CIs down he Immediately began to treat the NU7 as he was in a Critically hurt and needed Immediate assistance. Once the raid was over kenny got called over the radio by a Medical Consultant to the Medical Leadship office. He knew he had to respond, he thought he is now in troubble for killing the Intruders instead of going to a Secure place, but it was not how he thought, the Consultant were thankfull for his out standing duties as a Non combatan to save a NU7 Operative before he got finished. Kenny got nicely asked if he would like to join and get trained for Combat Medic due to he was showing a Amazing job as combative and as a person who is great at helping and leading ppl through critical situations. He got trained for the job as a Combative Medic, from now on Kenny were improving him self mor and more from day to day he learned and understood how the things are working, he helped NU7 and E11 alot in his career in defending HCZ, The Site and PoIs after a Year of Serving for the Foundation Kenny got asked for a outstanding service within the Department to join a new fromed and trusted squad the ACM ("Advanced Combat Medics"). They are the Personal Protection of the Medical leadship and first responding to their calls if it is about Combative Medics, their mates gave him the name code Name "Moonlight" because apparently Kenny liked it to operate in the dark thats why he also has a light on most of his guns. He was serving a short time in ACM after he made em self closer friends within Medical he worked more with his Leadship, which made him think and say him self, that he need to do a even better outstanding job, to maybe get the chance to get promoted to a Consultant within the Medical department.

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @Supergoalie8

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel like you are NOT YET READY for the duties of Medical Consultant, if you would like the know the reasons feel free to message me.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.