[UK] Kenny's GSD CPT Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:568293454

Discord name: Supergoalie8

For how long have you played on CG SCPRP: a year now or more.

In what country are you located in?: Germany

Time Zone: GMT +2

Character Name(s): Kenny "Moonlight"

Civilian Name: Mr "Moonlight"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

- I have a well working microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF NU-7 PVT [HELD], MTF E-11 CPL [HELD].

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have a recent ban, thats it.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I am Applying because I was playing GenSec for a long time actively and did my job pretty seriously. Another reason I want to add is that GSD Captain would be my next step which I want to make. The GenSec CPT is the position which I have worked for for a pretty long time now as GSD RRT SGT and GSD SGT are one of my most played jobs on the server. I also like the Duties which are bound to the Captain Position.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- I think what makes ME suitable is that I take my job seriously and actively. Another thing I think is that I had "pre-knowledge" as I had few CPTs as friends and they showed me things / took me to like license training and were letting me lead sweeps.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- As CPT you are responsible for the running and UpKeep of D-Block which includes Sweeps, manning PoIs within D-Block. PoIs which needs to be manned at all times in D-Block are Air lock, Watch Tower and Class-D Research line.

- GSD CPTs are responsible to do TryOut for Heavy Weapons Licenses and Riot Response Team, as HWL and RRT are required for RRT and Heavy weaponry, so GenSec and other Personnel is authorized to use HWL.

- CPTs are supposed to give RRT proper jobs if there is no Code 2, RRT should patrol through LCZ and HCZ (If granted Permission from E-11). If no Code 2 is active but other codes like Code 1, Code 5 or Code 3 GSD is allowed to assist E11 (If granted permission or told otherwise by GSD CPT+)

- GSD CPTs are directly answering to the Chiefs (or SA if they need a GSD Supervisor but no Chiefs are not onsite) and dealing with D-Block securing for SA visitors in D-Block as they might be a high target for Class-D or lower Clearance Personnel.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Date of Employment: [REDACTED]

Date of Birth: 23.02/[REDACTED]

Stationed Site: Site-##

Janitor Kenny : What am I doing here I am not getting paid enough for cleaning like the whole site

[SITE ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM]

Janitor Kenny Johnson Please make your way to the Administrative wing. the Asst. Site Director wants to talk to you.

Janitor Kenny : God dammit what is it now? Did I forget to clean SA toilets? damn...

5 Minutes later after Kenny arrived at the entrance to the Administrative wing at Site-19

Security Supervisor Daniel Jackson : JANITOR This is off limits to you turn around, go back or face arrest... I’ll give you 5 Seconds

Asst S.D. Sarah O`Connell : Security stand down he got called here.

Security Watch Commander Bob Johnson : Security you heard the Director lower your Guns and Tasers NOW!

Asst S.D. Sarah O`Connell : Mr Johnson please follow me to my office.

Once they are on O`Connel `s Office they start talking about Johnsons future within the foundation

Asst S.D.
Sarah O`Connell : Mr Johnson we saw you doing a great job but we need to remove you from the Janitorial Department. I am sorry.

Janitor Kenny : But why? I am working 10 hours a day JUST to keep this site clean for ppl to make it dirty again?

Asst S.D. Sarah O`Connell : No you are getting transferred to Security Department, I wanted to tell you but u interfered me, You will be starting next week monday 5 in the morning as Security Officer

Janitor Kenny : I mean I am happy that I get a better job, but why am I getting transferred?

Asst S.D. Sarah O`Connell : Your past as a Ex SWAT Trainer. Also you will be transferred to Site-65. We are getting a Secure Access card ready. Me and Site Director Moose thank you for all your work in the Janitorial Department.

4 Weeks after he got transfered, Kenny got promoted to Sergeant, as he did a decent job ad RRT Officer before.

Sergeant Kenny Johnson : I am already 8 weeks in this Site, why are the D-Class here so aggressive and mad at everyone holy Sh*t...

D-Class "Boby" : There is a Sergeant GET HIM!

Scout C-D "Eve" : There is a bunch of MTF and GenSec coming guys, we will die.

Class-D Brute Daniel : Guys get your guns ready we will get out here today dead or alive!!

MTF NU-7 SGT Gabriel Markson : BREACH!

A Loud explosion were heard in Light Containment zone of Site-##

MTF ALPHA-1 SPC "Sky" : GOD DAYUM I got hit by a bullet, I hate those D-Class

MTF OMEGA-1 LT "Warrior" : We need to get this under control, that’s not a thing, Come on Guys.

RRT SGT Ben : Okay we are getting to an end, they are fleeing back in.

Combat Medic Christina : Many hurt and dead GenSec need medical support

After the Code 2 were over, things got quiet and normal again Kenny woke up in the hospital with a letter from a CPT, which were holding a position movement.

Sergeant Kenny Johnson : I got a position movement to RRT SGT

The letter said: "You have been moved to the Elite GenSec Force Riot Response Team. I have made the decision as you have a great career in Combative duties as u were a member of SWAT once. I hope you will be doin' well otherwise you will be moved back

to regular GenSec. Your duty as RRT SGT is Immediately and you will receive a higher payment

RRT SGT Kenny Johnson : Okay so this is my first day on Riot Response shift... lets see. hmm a information sheet, which says "Hello, short introduction to your position movement. You will be Immediate responders as RRT Personnel. as RRT SGT u are leading RRT while there is no GSD Supervisor onsite. be sure if there is a code 2 and a sweep is needed, to ask Site Administration for authorization."

Officer Brandon : Yo RRT SGT Sir! The D-Class are pretty quiet, anything we should do now like its pretty suspicious.

RRT SGT Kenny Johnson : Nah its fine, just guard Airlock and Watch-Tower

Johnson were holding a few RRT Patrols to ensure the safety of LCZ and HCZ while E11 is not onsite or Busy with he did a great job he participated in many Code 1s, Code 5s and Code 2s. he is one of the most loyal foundation security staff which exist. But He got called once more to a GSD Supervisor.

RRT SGT KENNY JOHNSON you are requested at the GSD Supervisor office. Reason: Immediate service and Meeting purpose. u have 2 minutes to respond or face AoS

RRT SGT Kenny Johnson : Shit I hope they didn't find out that I killed 3 Class-D Unethically... Anyways, let's go there.

3 Minutes after Kenny arrived at the GSD Supervisor Office, he got talked to about the Class-Ds first and then they surprised him with a new promotion...

Chief of Security
Michael : Why does this guy take so long...?

Chief of Security Michael : Oh there he is. Why did it take 3 Minutes to get here? it takes max up to 1 and a half to 2 Minutes. but anyways, sit down.

Chief of Security Michael : I got told you killed a few Class-D`s Unethically. You know that this could have consequences, but I'll let it slide for once.

RRT SGT Kenny Johnson : I am sorry sir, but is there anything else I can help you with or you need me for? cuz I need to continue work otherwise, I hope this is understandable sir!

Chief of Security Michael : Well, yeah. There is something else I need to talk to you about. I have seen you doing a great job within GSD since you got Transferred from Site-19. I have talked to other Captains, what their Opinion is, and we came to the solution to put you on CPT for a one week trail, if you do great, you will be a CPT til you resign.

RRT SGT Kenny Johnson : Sir, I am very happy to hear that and I am happy to now be able to do advanced duties as a GSD Supervisor. I am very thankful. Thank you sir!

in the end Johnson walked out of the door and gave the CoS a salute. He made it after a long time from a Janitor to a GSD CPT.

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

Application On-Hold

Hello, @Supergoalie8

This application has been put on hold by Site Administration due to the current Chief of Security being on Administrative leave from Site 65.

For more information, please contact Site Administration.

Kind Regards,
@McFlurry

Reactions: Supergoalie8

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Supergoalie8

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Supergoalie8
Status
Not open for further replies.