For how long have you played on CG SCP: 14 days playtime
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose
Civilian name: NA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 PVT (Holding) ,E11 CSG (Held) ,Ethics Asst: (Held), IA ambassador x3 (Held) O1 LCPL (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I have experiance in the role i held the position for a while under the previous chairperson and always stive to bring a wide and varied amount of roleplay to the community that can be enjoyed by the players, I have excellent knowledge of the legal codex to the point i was known as a walking legal codex. I can quote legal codex and department policies which demonstrates excellent knowledge and drive to learn and adapt. I am friendly and approachable as a person (Same with this character). I can seperate the actions of a character and the actions of the players and dont take things to heart during play sessions. I have excellent communication and teamworking skills. I am very creative and reguarly come up with fun roleplay as well as the more grounded heavy hitting storylines, I have over 12 years roleplay experience.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Ethics committee asst: work alongside the committee, The asstants will take part in a wide number of responsibilities. They will asist the committee with department audits, They observe tests to ensure ethicality and report back to the committee, They will do paperwork, They work closely with IA and have regular communication with the department. They conduct investigations on various individuals or departments as needed. They will attend meetings as required, They may work with the overseers if the committee requires them to.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: (Side note iv used bits of my old personell file because it shows the backstory for the character)

Kira got transfered to another site for a few months and has recently returned, Her other site work seems to be redacted, Upon returning she seems to have returned to internal affairs.

She seems different since she was last on site 65 could it be due to what she witnessed and did on the other site, So far Kira seems guarded and refuses to talk about her recent work, She puts on this brave happy face.

Kira once again has noticed ethical problems with the research department after observing the department for the past few days she intends to further look into this. In her audio logs she seems almost disappointed this is still the case.

Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngPage 4.pngPage 6.png

Attachments

• Page 5.png
    Page 5.png
    443.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Page 7.png
    Page 7.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 2

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+/- Neutral

- Just only recently came back
- No interactions
- Expirance

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

Wonderful person and RP's well. No reason to deny her!

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Kira Rose

I'll be giving you a +Support today but there are some things I do need to point out with the application.

Firstly, You need to list more of the ECA Responsibilities, such as the conducting of Clearance Level 3 and lower tribunals (Which you can be trained in via an ECM)

Secondly, the lore is fairly average but knowing you, you'll produce something of a higher quality down the road.

Finally, you will need to prove you can be committed to the role once more, I'm sure they'll go through this via an interview process.

Overall Kira, you were a great member of the community prior and I hope you get the position. Best of luck!

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
- to: Kira Rose <krose@ia.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Kira Rose,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.
The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, we highly encourage you to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convivence for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

In the meantime, we recommend continuing your time on site gaining further experience that may help you should you wish to re-apply in one week from this date.

Warm regards,
Charles "Ze" Whitmee.
Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.