For how long have you played on CG SCP: 11 days playtime roughly
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose
Civilian name: NA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding IA Ambassador, Holding, E11 CPL, Holding 096 whitelist Held IA Ambassador 2x (Longest i spent in the role was 3ish months) Held ECA, Held O1 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I have been an ambassador a few times now and have always enjoyed the role, I am applying for director becuase i feel like i can bring my skillset and outlook to the department and ensure its smooth running, I want to see the department grow and flourish, I want to work with site administration ensuring the IA department is the best department on the site, I want to become the director to contribute to the department in a meaningfull way that changes it and supports it for the better.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I understand this time round i have not been an IA ambassador long, But my tenure in previous terms i hope will support my application i was IA ambassador for a long while in the past roughly for 2-3 months in total i hope to bring my skillset from my previous terms as well as knowledge and lessons learnt from prior assignment such as ECA, I am a quick learner and passionate about the IA department as i always have been. I am a very strong leader that strives to communicate and encourages positive communication throughout the department. I believe my skill set and experiance will support the department in becoming one the best departments on the site. I aim to work with those withen the department ensuring they have a voice as well as working with Site administration and the committee. Communication will be my main point of leadership.

I am very competent when it comes to the legal codex and current department policies as is evident in both my current and previous roles.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The responsabilities of the Director are to approve or deny investigations, Work with the ambassadorial team to ensure the smooth running of the department, Checking paperwork and SOP's, Updating SOP's as needed, Working with the committee and site administration where necesary. Overseeing the department as a whole. Approve or deny new ambassadors, Train new agents, Work with the agents ensuring the department continues to improve, Attend meetings with other departments and site admin or the committee to discuss concerns or changes in policies. In a single day there is sooo much a Director can do and it is a constantly evolving role.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

One of the main focus's of my character should she get approved is to turn the department into a more approachable department improving communication standers across the department, She will also set up new lines of communication to ensure agents and ambassadors can easily and without hesitation raise concerns or questions, She aims to have meetings with departments to ensure they are happy with the operation of internal affairs, As well as even opening better communication with D-Class ensuring they actually have a contact withen IA, I am also going to look into creating potentially sub divisions withen IA to make the role more engaging.

Personell file below

Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngpage 4.pngpage 5.pngPage 6.png

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
Hello Kira, today I will be giving you a < +Support >

My reasons are as follows:
+ Active
+ Very high roleplay ability and good character design
+ Great documentation skills
+ Lots of experience in both IA and as an ECA
+ Generally very competent in her work

Good luck!

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ Neutral

U literally just came back to IA

Give me a week or 2 before going to +

And I'd like to see some updated docs since those docs are at least a month or 2 (maybe) old

DonkeyKong

Jun 4, 2022
-/+ Also neutral like sam

Only going issue there is for me that james was actively was doing stuff as a director when he was ambassador. a bit more active than mike and you have also just came back aswell

GL anyway

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
-/+ Also neutral like sam

Only going issue there is for me that james was actively was doing stuff as a director when he was ambassador. a bit more active than mike and you have also just came back aswell

GL anyway
Thank you for the responce, I am activily working on things withen the department such as ensuring agents are doing as they should and correcting agents when they choose to engage in combat i had discussed with a few of the ambassadorial team a plan to start implimenting the potential of divisions and have been planning to bring this up with the entirety of the team, I am intending on setting up a meeting in regards to this so things are in the works, Righto now the things im working on are background or activily observing the team to ensure it is the best it can be, I have also discussed potential changes the the IA procedures with a few of the ambassadors and we was intending on bringing this up with the director.

Last edited:

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023
Hello there Kira. I am going to be giving you a +support for the next reasons:
- Active
- Takes her job serious
- Former assistant
- Helps people in need
- Knows what to do as an IA

Best of luck in your application.

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
+Support
- Great at their job of Ambassador
- Been within the Department Ages
- Can probably recite the FLC to the letter.
- Probably known as one of the most active Ambassadors anyways.

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
+/- Neutral

• Positive interactions
  • Pro-active
  • Experienced

• Outdated/ re-used docs, would be nice to see the lore extended given you used the same ones for your Ambassador application < 2 weeks ago and they were written in January
  • Held Ambassador for under 2 weeks

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Kira Rose' for Internal Affairs Director

Good Evening Kira,
Thank you for showing your interest in expanding your duties within the Internal Affairs Department; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited for the position of Internal Affairs Director, you may contact myself if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.