Not open for further replies.

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:143522965
Discord Name:yedekkral#1626
For how long have you played on CG SCP:318,3 Hours
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Timezone:GMT +2
Character name(s):Kurt Gunsche (Leopold Gunsche as civilian)
What server are you applying for?:SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 (Held)
MTF E-11 (Held)
Internal Affairs Agent/ Operative (Holding)
External Affairs Agent/ Operative (Holding)
Doctor (Holding)
RRT (Holding)

Have you recieved any kicks/ bans/ warnings? and why?
- Banned for Toxicity by Renolk in June 9 2022
- Warned for MRDM in June 12 2022
- Banned for NITRP and FailRP in June 14 2022
- Warned for RDM in June 21 2023
- Banned for XP farming in June 28 2023
(appealed)
- Warned for FailRP in June 30 2023
(not proud of any)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?

As I mentioned in my prior application, I do not know if I am the best or the most qualified person for this position. However, due to a mix of my experience and abilities, I believe I am perfectly qualified for the Ethics Committee Assistant position.

One of my strongest attributes is my ability to learn quickly, which sets me apart from others. I have a knack for understanding new concepts and adapting to changing circumstances with ease. In a role like Ethics Committee Assistant, where the daily tasks involve navigating complex ethical dilemmas and staying updated on evolving ethical standards, being a quick learner is essential. I am confident that my aptitude for absorbing information swiftly would enable me to stay well-informed about the latest advancements in the field, allowing me to make significant contributions to the committee's work.

Another strength of mine lies in my organizational skills and administrative abilities. I genuinely enjoy keeping things in order and maintaining detailed records. As an Ethics Committee Assistant, it is crucial to maintain a well-organized archive of ethical documents, decisions, and precedents. By diligently managing these records, I would ensure that the committee's past decisions and investigations can be easily accessed and utilized for future deliberations.

I must confess that I possess a certain level of stubbornness and determination. While these qualities may seem unconventional, they can be invaluable when conducting thorough investigations. Ethical dilemmas often demand a relentless pursuit of truth and a willingness to explore various perspectives and potential consequences. My tenacity in thoroughly examining all angles and uncovering underlying truths would greatly contribute to the committee's ability to make well-informed ethical decisions.

Lastly, my experience with detailed paperwork is extensive. (mostly because of my major) Ethical investigations involve a significant amount of documentation, such as gathering evidence, drafting reports, and summarizing cases. Thanks to my attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, I am well-equipped to handle the necessary paperwork efficiently and ensure that all pertinent information is considered during the committee's deliberations.

While it's important to acknowledge that there may be other candidates with unique strengths and experiences, I firmly believe that my ability to learn quickly, my organizational and administrative skills, my tenacity, and my dedication to conducting thorough investigations and maintaining detailed paperwork make me a strong contender for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

The position will also provide me with a gateway to more opportunities for curious storylines.

What are the responsibilities of ECA in RP?:

The crucial responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant are:
- Enforcement of the Foundation Legal Codex
- Suggestions on the Foundation Legal Codex for improvements and clarifications
- Overseeing overall departmental activities within Site-65
- Providing help for foundation member onwards to success
- Meetings
- Enforcing the word of Ethics Committee Members
- Completing tasks by Ethic Committee Members
- Reporting to Ethic Committee on incidents and situations that arise
- Dealing with tricky instances
- Providing orders to MTF or GenSec. with orders when needed
- Authorising the usage of Advanced Armory if needed
- Dealing with negotiations if needed
- Writing documents and reports
- Dealing with information breaches and leaks
- Giving permission to non-personnel for entry to base via permits

Please give some lore about your ECA character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- to: Ethics Committee (
ec@scp.fo)
- sent: 13/07/████
- subject: (CLASSIFIED for CL3) noreply from Department of Internal Affairs Database on request on "K. Gunsche"

Subject: Archive Report - Personnel Profile: Kurt Gunsche

Document ID: [REDACTED]Date: [REDACTED]

CLASSIFIED - EYES ONLY

Summary: Kurt Gunsche's personnel record reveals his affiliation with the SCP Foundation and provides an overview of his background, education, and professional experience.

Profile: Kurt Gunsche's association with the SCP Foundation began with his inclusion in the SCP Foundation Personnel Database, the exact date of which remains undisclosed. Notably, Gunsche's entry coincided with his participation in Project Renatus, a specialized program aimed at integrating NATO-affiliated intelligence officers into Foundation operations. This noteworthy occurrence took place during the 33rd Annual Recruitment Week, signifying a significant milestone in Foundation history.

Background: Gunsche, aged 31, demonstrated exceptional linguistic aptitude, fluently speaking English, Russian, Chinese, and Turkish. Although born in an undisclosed location, his lineage can be traced back to a prominent family deeply entrenched in the medical field, likely spanning multiple generations. Additionally, Gunsche held dual citizenship of both the United States and the Republic of Turkey, contributing to his diverse cultural background.

Education: Gunsche's educational trajectory highlighted his academic prowess. Following his graduation from TED Ankara College, he embarked on a journey to the United States for further studies. Gunsche's pursuit of knowledge led him to enroll at West Point, where he majored in Law and Legal Studies and was introduced to military intelligence. Successfully completing his tenure at West Point, he subsequently charted his professional path as an Intelligence officer attached to long-range reconnaissance units.

Professional Experience: At the age of 27, Gunsche's exceptional skills and dedication earned him the prestigious role of overseeing Mediterranean intelligence gathering. Concurrently, he leveraged his expertise as a consultant in humanitarian aid missions, presumably in collaboration with other organizations or commissions.

Involvement with the SCP Foundation: The circumstances surrounding Gunsche's encounter with the SCP Foundation remain shrouded in secrecy. It is believed that he was introduced to the Foundation at a location that has been redacted, through Project Renatus. The specifics of this introduction, including the recruitment process or interaction with Foundation personnel, remain undisclosed. However, it is clear that Gunsche's encounter led him to enlist within the SCP Foundation, being assigned the position of Operative in the Department of Internal Affairs—a pivotal division responsible for safeguarding the organization's integrity and ensuring adherence to established protocols.

Conclusion: Kurt Gunsche's comprehensive background, encompassing his linguistic proficiency, prestigious education, and extensive experience in intelligence and humanitarian work, render him a valuable asset within the SCP Foundation. His induction through Project Renatus and subsequent assignment to the Department of Internal Affairs herald an intriguing journey within the organization, wherein his versatile skill set and extensive knowledge are poised to be tested in the pursuit of the Foundation's mission.

This report serves as a record of Kurt Gunsche's initial engagement with the SCP Foundation and his notable attributes that warrant attention and assessment.

This document is considered CLASSIFIED and should be handled accordingly.

END OF REPORT

I can be involved in all sorts of investigations and clandestine intelligence gathering through informants and O-1 if approved by Ethics Committee.

(Thank you already)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Have seen you being unprofessional on IA.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Very inactive E-11, unfit for ECA. Get IA Ambassador and I'd think about it.

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021
-Support
-No CL4 experience
-Many negative interactions (So have many of my agents)
-Unfit for ECA
-Multiple recent warns/bans

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-Many negative interactions
-Recently warned/banned
-No past CL4 Experience

-Unprofessional
-Recently blacklisted from CI

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Kurt Gunsche for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Kurt Gunsche,
Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.