[UK] Kurt Gunsche SCR-RP ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
Your in-game name: Kurt Gunsche
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:143522965
Your steam community link: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/members/yedekkral.5624/
Date of ban: 28.06.2023 9.50
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): XP farm
Who banned you: Pen"Morse-Code"[MRU-CPL](STEAM_0:0:448518499)
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I went to the kitchen to get coffee and placed my +left to the console so I wouldn't get kicked out of the server, when I came back saw the sit room right before the ban. ok, I will not go get coffee next time. and put + commands on console (please extend the afk timer) [I got kicked late night by that timer while trying to write a report and lost it]
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes in 2022
Why should you be unbanned: actively playing on the server and please extend the AFK timer
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have a whole two-drawer of reports on IA that needs bureaucracyRP, I just want to do those.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I actively play here

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
Hello and Yes i issued a Ban towards you for XP Farming as to what i have seen, you were brought into a sit against Someone in which you were spinning AFK in which this would lead into a Ban for XP-Farming.

As for the rules in which you broken as you were spinning this will make you unable to be kicked form the server as you will be actively pertake in the server by spinning in which this will make your character be given XP for Combative or for Support in what job you be chosen and this is against the rules.

You were brought into a sit as someone has Reported you for RDM I think and you were brought spinning and being AFK in which my Mentor 'Atlas' Told me to Issue a Ban for you for XP Farming in which you werent responding to a Sit.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Appeal Respond

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. To begin with, you were in a sit with my mentee for RDM, and the moment he brought you into the staff room, he noticed that you were moving around by using +left in the console. Based on the punishment guidelines, that was considered XP Farming, and the first offense will result in a 1 day ban. However, after talking to you in Global VC, I understand that you were not fully aware of it, and showed remorse for your actions. Since this is a ban appeal, a SL member will look into this appeal and make a final decision on this matter

If you have any other questions, just let me know

Kind regards,

Atlas

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
Hello and Yes i issued a Ban towards you for XP Farming as to what i have seen, you were brought into a sit against Someone in which you were spinning AFK in which this would lead into a Ban for XP-Farming.

As for the rules in which you broken as you were spinning this will make you unable to be kicked form the server as you will be actively pertake in the server by spinning in which this will make your character be given XP for Combative or for Support in what job you be chosen and this is against the rules.

You were brought into a sit as someone has Reported you for RDM I think and you were brought spinning and being AFK in which my Mentor 'Atlas' Told me to Issue a Ban for you for XP Farming in which you werent responding to a Sit.
I went to the kitchen to get some coffee, and last time I checked GenSec. Killing Class-D outside D-block was ethics issue under murder 1 according to FLC. On the other hand I do not need any XP or anything since I am already in proper level to enter any group of interest whether being under the umbrella of the foundation or outside foundation that I am already interested. it was not even five minutes between the time that I placed the console command to not get kicked out of the server when I was getting myself a mornings coffee. As whomever reading this would also agree server doesn't give any XPs for a five minute period so I do not see and XP farming even tho apparently putting in a console command not to get kicked and loose an IA document appears to be one while going afk for a very short amount of time.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @yedekkral ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal,

After reviewing all relevant information regarding this appeal I've come to the decision that this will be accepted due to the following reasons, this is your first time using console to avoid being kicked and therefore you should have been only kicked, this seems to be a misunderstanding within staff that players should be banned for a day if they avoid the AFK system with the use of Macros/Console.

Based on the above, I will remove your ban and will inform server staff about this misinterpretation ,

Regards,
@'Falcon' / Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.