Status
Not open for further replies.

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
-Support
Bad interactions
Very unprofessional
Not ready for a CL4 position yet.
The best way to be ready for something and truly prepare for any position is to take that first step and start doing it. Mostly, the perfect moment or the ideal circumstances are waiting to be met, but in reality, the most opportune time is now. Embracing the challenge and diving into action ignites a chain reaction of learning, growth, and adaptation. As the task at hand is engaged, experience and insights are gained that no amount of prior planning could have gained as you did the thing you believed you were not ready for. It is through doing so that one can build a foundation and gain the experience needed to be suitable for a position. So, it should be remembered that action is the key to preparation. Believe me when I say that someone can only be ready to change if the opinions about them start shifting, which in this case is your support. When it comes to professionalism, I strongly believe that we did not interact with you quite often enough for us to develop that understanding of lines and fronts.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Judge
Aug 10, 2022
The best way to be ready for something and truly prepare for any position is to take that first step and start doing it. Mostly, the perfect moment or the ideal circumstances are waiting to be met, but in reality, the most opportune time is now. Embracing the challenge and diving into action ignites a chain reaction of learning, growth, and adaptation. As the task at hand is engaged, experience and insights are gained that no amount of prior planning could have gained as you did the thing you believed you were not ready for. It is through doing so that one can build a foundation and gain the experience needed to be suitable for a position. So, it should be remembered that action is the key to preparation. Believe me when I say that someone can only be ready to change if the opinions about them start shifting, which in this case is your support. When it comes to professionalism, I strongly believe that we did not interact with you quite often enough for us to develop that understanding of lines and fronts.
Chat GPD

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Support
im leaving this - support for the following reasons

- bad first interactions
- you have used Chatgpt before in old applications [i believe please correct me if wrong.]

+ Active on IA.

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
+Support
-Even if i'm DEA, Kurt has been an understanding and outstanding members of Interal affairs.
-He attempts to put in the proper time and effort.
-He is friendly.
-He hasn't abused his power to my knowledge.

-Special agent and Captain "Pointman"

Reiner Winkler

Aug 3, 2023

+support

+Very active IA Agent
+Does a good job
+nice guy
-gets triggered very fast

I hope the application gets accepted.

btw: i enjoyed the 30 min jail xD

Tech Expert Rainer Winkler​

Status