[UK] Kylmä Puronkukka's Second OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634694900
Discord name: toastey
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 1000 hours to date.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST/EDT
Character name(s): Toaste 'Puppy' W.; Kylmä Puronkukka
Civilian name: Kitty 'Kibby' W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 SPC, MTF Nu-7 SGT, UNGOC SPC, UNGOC PVT, MTF Nu-7 LCPL, Executive Researcher, Executive Researcher, CI-B [TEU-LCPL], CI-A, Overseer Assistant 5 days ago :3
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2x expired RDM from when I was new to both GMod and the server (~50 hours on steam), 1x old FailRP/NITRP ban for some unfortunate late night shenanigans involving 008 that I self-reported, 1x expired FailRP warning, 1x expired FearRP warning

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I believe that my activity and drive as an executive researcher has shown that I bear some of the desirable qualities needed to be an OSA. I think that I could contribute to and fulfil orders given consistently and at a fast pace, and I believe my true enjoyment for often, inclusive, and IC roleplay is a needed quality in regards to both OSAs and the roleplay scape in general at the moment. I believe I bear a good understanding of the FLC and CoC and trust in my ability to enforce it, and I believe that my conduct and reputation has improved a significant degree to allow me to perform the role of an OSA to a high standard, as would be expected. I think working as an OSA would provide more insights into the behaviors expected with me and I would enjoy having even closer contact with the council. I think additional Jr.CL4 experience would benefit me before pursuing higher roles.

And additionally, I've been an OSA in the past, rather recently, and wish to return to my role. I was successful in performing my duties and believe I would continue in being able to fulfil them in my return to the community. (Senpai paid me 10k VP to return)

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

OSAs have numerous duties that may change on the day-to-day, however below is what can usually be expected of them:

Fulfilling orders given by O5;
Upholding the FLC in a similar manner to an ECA;
Authorizing AA;
Acting as a first point of contact for the council and passing on information to the council, and generally representing the council;
Handling infobreaches;
and lastly; Conducting departmental interviews and ensuring proper conduct and function within all departments.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

neutral

you just recently "left" because you had found yourself in a predicament that caused your temporary suspension from Executive
I left for a bit more than that, though I do see how it can be easily seen as me being upset over being removed from exec. It was a lot between the lag, the simple harassment one can receive for simply being who I am, and a culmination of wanting to try something else. I came back for a reason stated and because I do appreciate the community here. Even now I don't plan on being as active as I was, but I don't know about quitting entirely like I planned.

Last edited:

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Toaste

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.