Status
Not open for further replies.

Karn2

May 21, 2023
Name: karg [KARN] smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:573819622
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: marco gave the response. saying the the LOA was invalid. and stating "No department would be reasonably expected to hold an inactive players role for longer than 2 weeks and the length of your mentioned inactivity far surpasses this."
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: to DEA director marco on discord
Rank demoted from: senior agent (this has nothing to do with the first demotion from special)
Who demoted you?: Department director marco
Date of demotion?: 18/08/23
What is the case against you?: I said I would go on LOA for a month then blocked them and got told i was being demoted for this reason 3 hours later after sending the message
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:
my side I broke no sever rules or department rules and simply got demoted for saying i want to go on LOA and blocked them. to get told 3 hours later that I'm kicked out of DEA for the reason in the last sentence. and the response for the reason in the level 1 appeal was basically said i was inactive after 3 hours of not being on. And no attempt was made to get in contact with me instead just asking someone to demote me .not to sure how this is valid everyone else I asked is also confused how this is a valid reason. and the reason why i unblocked him is they refused to tell me any other way why i was being demoted.(this has nothing to do with the special agent demotion but agent demotion/ removal from DEA as a whole and should be treated as such)

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hi, @Karn2

After taking a look at your prior demotion appeal, including this demotion appeal I can say with absolute certainty that the punishments and or removal given by SA/SC/DEA were fully valid.

Especially so with you admitting that you had asked for an LOA, (which hadn't been approved) then instantly blocked the DEA director of whom you had requested said LOA...

Due to the above, no action will be taken in regards to your demotion appeal. If you have any questions regarding this decision, please contact myself at discord: " l_uft ".​

Status
Not open for further replies.