Lily

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:185107774

Previous Rank:
Admin

Date of resignation?:
8/9 months ago

Why did you resign?
Due to online issues that are now solved.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
I've never been kicked, warned or banned.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I enjoy helping others, making sure they understand the rules, playing efficiently, and having fun on the server. I don't have school anymore and I work only when they need someone, meaning that if I don't get a call, I have a day off. Which gives me more time and allows me to stay active and committed to the server. And as I said above, the issues that occoured back then are now dealt with.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Active
Was an amazing SL member

Good luck!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Hope by now you have taken a shower, literall demon of a staff member, hit both reqs on US and UK server at the same time (not lying)

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
-/+ Neutral support

I have heard varying things about you, and my interactions have been varying.

Dedicated staff member hit reqs

Recently warned for RDM, in the sit started shouting at me saying I was a peice of shit and biased, despite the fact I also warned my boyfriend in the same situation.

I've heard a lot about the situations surrounding your leaving last time and from what I have gathered you still have a lot of people to apologize for.

While I think as a staff member you did a good job, as a person you had and have a bit to work on. I'd recommend apologizing and rebuilding the bridges you burnt last time before. As the last thing the staff team needs is a repeat of that.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+Support
During my first run around as staff back in December, Lily was an extremely good member of the staff / server leadership team. Was always happy to answer any questions or help you out with anything you needed, nothing bad to say regarding this appeal and their return to the staff team.

Best of luck!

-TripTrap

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi,

While we appreciate all the work you did when you were apart of the staff team, we unfortunately will have to deny this resignation at this time. However, we will allow you to appeal this resignation again in a week's time, when you have fully integrated yourself into the community again. Feel free to DM me for further information regarding this.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.