[UK] Lix's Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208714483
Discord name: real_lix / Lix

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 142 hours (from this month)

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Zack Baker
Civilian name: Zack "Bread" Baker

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes but I prefer to not use it

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 SPC - Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received two warnings however those two warnings was when I was new to the server. The two warnings I got was RDM and metagaming which I didn't know back then BUT I now do know what I can do and what I can't do.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain because I wish to make everyone feel safer and welcome in the site whilst helping others. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience on Riot Sergeant and on the server but I would like to have Clearance 4 experience as well. Not just that, I believe that I would make a fine addition to the team and I would take the RP seriously.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I believe I am suitable for Security Captain because I am professional while on-duty, I have been a Riot Sergeant for a long time and would like to move up in the ranks, I have been on the server for almost a year, I have leadership skills, I play around 3-5 hours per day, and last of all I have lead 3 sweeps.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP is to be professional while on-duty, make sure D-Block is under control, make sure the site is secure, having leadership skills, doing sweeps when a Code 2 is active, hosting tryouts (RRT, HWL), trainings, responding to calls like Code 1's and that.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character was born on 1/8/2001 and was named "Zack". His family is called the "Bakers" and always had interest in super natural things. However, one day he came in contact with the SCP Foundation and joined them. Ever since he joined the SCP Foundation he was always loyal to them since the beginning. He started from Janitor then applyed for GenSec Cadet then all the way to GenSec Sergeant but one day he wanted to become more than GenSec, so he applyed to join RRT and then he was a Riot Sergeant. Now he has been a Riot Sergeant for a long time but now has a chance to become the top(ish) rank which is Security Captain. Can somebody make this happen? We shall find out.

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
I am gonna have to give a neutralsupport in this case because I have no idea who you are and genuinely dont remember meeting you...

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Minimal Interactions
+ Haven’t seen you on GENSEC.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+SUPPORT

Met him a couple of times on GENSEC and he is chill
Good leadership/callouts
Nice guy

Rather short app

GSD Captain Raven

Green Snake

Civil Gamers Expert
May 12, 2022
-/++ natural going to support
met him but not that much
but i am not very good with remembering names
story a bit lacking but mine wasn't that good ether so will give him that

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

Application On-Hold

Hello, @Lix / Zack Baker

This application has been put on hold by Site Administration due to the current Chief of Security being on Administrative leave from Site 65.

For more information, please contact Site Administration.

Kind Regards,
@McFlurry

Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
+/- Support
Rarely interacted

You also should use your mic as rapid communication is vital
I also personally think you need to add a few more responsibilities as yours is slightly lacking

I wish you luck!

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Lix / Zack Baker

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.