Status
Not open for further replies.

m1337n

Nov 12, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):erh444
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):around 24 or 25
In what country are you located?:germany
Time zone:CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): My rp name is kleo and im just a security guard
Chaos name (include your rank):im not in chaos
Civilian name:im not a civilian
Steam ID: 76561199551692991
Discord ID: m1337n_66028
Do you have a mic?: yes but there is a little issue, i have a growth disorder and i kinda sound like a kid and i dont like using my mic because of that
but if i have to i will or i can just wait util my voice is deeper
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:1st
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have got 2 rdm warnings. One was an admin who kinda missclicked its a long story. Two was a accident in airlock where i crossfired and didnt have a clip so i got warned.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no but i used to own a server in minecraft but i didnt make money so i had to shut it down
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:not really
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:monday-thirsday:7h bc work, Friday:10 bc work, saturday:14 hours and sunday 12 bc work tommorow.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:Well i like helping players and like the server so i thought why not join.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:Well i can speak english, german and latvian. Im trying to learn russian and french, incase if someone does not understand something in english. And i also am learning programing if that matters.

m1337n

Nov 12, 2023
i didnt write it in 30, seconds i wrote it in 25 mins because i was sleep deprived. And what is a good amount of hours to be on the server?

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
Hi M1337M.
Today I will be giving your application a - Support
The reasoning of this is stated below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Knows multiple languages (apparently) so might be useful I guess

-/+ Poorly formatted application, hard to read
-/+ Not that much of a reason on why you want to be a moderator

- Not much or any experience with staff
- Just not a good application as a whole (no offense)

M1337M, in my personal opinion, I don't think you are ready to be a moderator for Civil Networks.
This is because of your poorly written application, I say it looks poor quality due to the lack of detail in it at all.
I feel as if you have put zero effort into this application at all.

Secondly, you have no experience in staff at all, which isn't too much of an issue, I just think having experience is better. I think you should spend more time in the server watching each moderator how they moderate the server, and learn from it.

Overall, to put it in the nicest way possible, your application is of terrible quality, and I think no effort was put into writing it or making it at all.
I suggest you possibly look at other applications, and maybe learn from them.

If you wish to reach out to me and help explain more on how you can improve, you can contact me via my DM's on these forums, or on discord.

(Side note, I also have quite a high pitched voice, we are accepting of it, don't worry.)

Last edited:

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
-Support
-Very little time played on the server. I recommend playing for at least a month before applying for staff.
-Zero Interactions with you meaning I can not vouch for your maturity nor rule knowledge/judgment. Try interacting with the community more often.
-Badly written Application. I recommend working on your application to better it.

Last edited:

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
- Support
Like I mentioned to another applicant get known more in the community and write a more detailed app. It shows enthusiasm.

Goodluck!
- Melon

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @m1337n

Thank you for taking the time to make an application

-support
  • no Interaction
  • Low Vtime
  • application is lacking

Please don't feel disappointed about The verdicts try to get known within the community. How you may ask?! By interacting more with roleplay joining a MTF or CI/GOC get your name known within the Community.

Hope this helps.

Best of Luck,

Resource member Holland

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @m1337n ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your presence within the community is not as prominent yet, and they don't know you that well. I suggest you join an RP group, actively engage in conversations, and participate in Discord or OOC discussions so people can form an image of you and get to know you better.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.