[UK] Macca's Mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
Note: This is basically a copy of my first staff app as I feel like there wasn't much that needed to be changed, except from me getting more playtime.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): macmac9002
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 days 1 hour and 921 hours on gmod
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF NU-7 PVT Mihai Tudor + Intel and Ia wl
Chaos name (include your rank): John Robinson (No rank)
Civilian name: Kairon Brookes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128287521
Discord ID (name#0000): Macca#6482
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I have not.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I used to be a Senior Moderator on a Military RP server for around a year, then I resigned due to family issues.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I would say yes as I've spent a lot of time playing on Mil-RP (Around 400 hours)
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I could probably be on for around 6 -7 Hours a day on weekdays and 7 - 8 on weekends.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to join the staff team, because I really enjoy helping people, and I see this as an opportunity to do so. I’m experienced within Garry’s Mod staffing, and I’d be more than happy to share my experiences with others, to guarantee true roleplay satisfaction at all times. I’m knowledgeable of the rules here and I’d like to dedicate my time to be there for others. I thoroughly enjoy the idea of being able to assist others, and I wish to do so in any, and every way possible. I'm a very friendly and helpful person to talk to if you are in need of assistance. Whether you’ve got any questions that you need answers to, or whether you require assistance during a roleplay scenario, etc. I’d love to be on the journey as a member of staff, and more. I’ve got a lot of free time on my hands, and I like to be productive. Therefore, I’d like to spend my free time fulfilling staff duties, and doing everything I can for the community to have a better experience.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted as an addition to the staff team because I'm courageous, willing and a punctual individual who is absolutely willing to put in the extra effort to make sure everything is done correctly. If given the opportunity of which I seek, I can guarantee that I will do everything I can to ensure tickets are taken quickly, and that I will deal with sits effectively and in the correct manor. I’ve got outstanding problem-solving skills, and I’m absolutely willing to spend my time to be there for others, when they’re in need of assistance. Whether that’s answering a question, or assisting someone due to a rule violation taking place. I’d like to do everything I possibly can, to resolve issues, and display a helping attitude to those around me. I will also do my best to help lighten up the mood in the server and just try to make everyone's experience more enjoyable. I am experienced in the field and I know a lot of the basics and I am also aware of how to handle almost all different problems and I am looking to learn and improve.

Edit: Regarding my close to a week break, I was going out with family a lot that week so didn't have any time to get on. Hope this clears anything up if you wondered.

Last edited:

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ Support
- The bloke knows the rules.
- Can be professional if needed.
- Decent application.

Good luck!

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Detailed application
Active
Rule knowledge
Previous experience

Best of luck!

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+ Support
- The bloke knows the rules.
- Can be professional if needed.
- Decent application.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your support! Congrats on executive researcher as well!
+Support
Detailed application
Active
Rule knowledge
Previous experience

Best of luck!
Thank you as well for your support, If anyone has any more questions for me feel free to ask and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can!

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
+ Well-detailed Application
+ Have seen in-game and I don’t have nothing against you
+ Good amount of playtime and warn ratio
+ Previous experience as staff
+ Active

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Well-detailed Application
+ Have seen in-game and I don’t have nothing against you
+ Good amount of playtime and warn ratio
+ Previous experience as staff
+ Active
Thanks a lot for responding!

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Macca, I will be leaving a - Neutral for the following reasons,

- Application is detailed
- Little interactions
- Unsure of maturity.
- You do have previous experience which is useful.

Overall good luck with the application!

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
Hello @Macca, I will be leaving a - Neutral for the following reasons,

- Application is detailed
- Little interactions
- Unsure of maturity.
- You do have previous experience which is useful.

Overall good luck with the application!
Thanks a lot for the response, I see why you have these points and I hope to have good interactions with you in the future!

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
Thanks a lot for the response, I see why you have these points and I hope to have good interactions with you in the future!
Hey just letting you know that there is no need to reply to each comment.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Macca,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Supervisor,
Requis.​

Status
Not open for further replies.