DEA Senior Agent
Omega-1 Lance-Coporal
Epsilon-11 Corporal
Chaos Insurgent Beta, MRU Lance-Corporal
United Global Occult Coalition Lance-Corporal
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Two Months

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I have profusely enjoyed my time within the Department of External Affairs, and I believe in the position of Special Agent I will be able to immensely improve sectors of in-game documentation. I have created multiple templates, operation reports and otherwise for the Department which have been recieved well, and it is something I take pride on. As well, I believe my proven leadership and roleplay abilities from other roles will help me in enhancing roleplay within the department. Finally, DEA has been a role I have enjoyed playing for quite some time, and it is a big part of my lore for other roles that I originated from this department, DEA holds a special place in my heart within the servers atmosphere and it is something I genuinely enjoy.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I have an immense amount of experience in other roles, such as ECC, ECM which have allowed me to manage, create and produce high quality documentation and policy, but have also given me a key perspective in how to handle on-site situations, and, in turn, I can use the role to teach those who are either new to department, or server itself on how to deal with situations in their own unique but organised way.

Personal Goals
I intend to enrich the atmosphere of roleplay within DEA, particularily in two sections: Handling of GOIs, and Investagatory Roleplay. Firstly, with the handling of GOIs, it is commonly down to the usage of open-communications, as well as the small meets that take place within factions, I believe that by enhancing these two factors with more text-based roleplay elements, as well as creating unique and new scenarios may be of assistance, an example of this would be: introducing noice, mic chatter through ** usage, or, inviting GOIs for new situations. An example of a new situation would be: Organising a neutral-ground negociations in person for the return of hostages, whether these be SCPs, 008 syringes, or humans. Rather than an argument taking place on comms, a spectator possible piece of RP can occur where unique scenarios can take place, and much more fluid RP where more people- typically those of non-highranking positions, can have their say more publically.

Secondly, investagatory roleplay. We have many operations within the department, but there is little roleplay element to them. There is simply, "capture this person, roll 100" type beat, when instead we could create pre-consented organised roleplay with Groups of Interest in order to get to a common goal, giving a wider range of counter-RP opportunity. An example could be as follows: I contact a high-ranking officer within the GOC and request a meeting with them, I have the goal to find out their current relations with the Chaos Insurgency, but they may also have a goal to find out what is the current standard of D-Class treatment, and may be aiming to root out the 30-day amnestication program the Foundation has in place. By having these complex and heated discussions, it allows for both sides to come out happy, and their own RP and invesitgations to continue, and such, both sides can end the piece of roleplay in a position to branch off and create more.

Documentation
I have a demonstratable background in high-quality roleplay documentation, whether it is the Research and Medical documentation I have created as ECM for the departments to enrich their roleplay: Research: Research RP Department Plan Medical: Medical Department Plan, or in-character investagatory reports into GOIs, such as the work I did on operation crossbow, the ascension report, or the Parawatch interrogation documents. I think Documents when created well, allow for interesting and unique info-leak roleplay, as well as, allow for the report targets to gain in-character information to issue sufficient counter-RP. As well, I am currently creating the new ingame-document templates for the Department, soon to be rolled out.

Leadership
I have been in leadership positions for the majority of my time in the server, both in Site Administration and within the Committee, I believe these roles speak for themselves in terms of demonstratable skill, whether it is within department leadership, or it is management of a larger force of personnel. I lead with the style of keeping a firm grip on things, but I welcome the needed relaxation and 'goofing' around. I have developped a good balance between the two, and such have created an environment for those that I oversee that there is the absolute openess for any conversations, queries or otherwise to take place. I think this is an extremely important quality to have when taking on a leadership position, as it is a game afterall and the main objective of mine is to ensure everyone is having fun within a controlled environment.
Roleplay Ability
As a roleplay leader, I have had my hand in creating and assisting with unique pieces of roleplay across the site, whether this is my hand in the ascension storyline created by Broda, or if its the testing created for the committee to submit to the administrator, or creating a large environment for the consumption of an immense amount of lore based knowledge from Senior Clearance-Fours which will hopefully move to Juniors and beyond. As well, I try my best to create roleplay "on the fly", whether this is using my GM abilities to enhance a current scenario, or if it is responsive roleplay in-character to an onsight situation. I believe I have demonstrated this within my time on Site-65, and will be able to create more roleplay for the Department of External Affairs as a whole.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a large amount of documentation across a multitude of roles, but as DEA, I have created parawatch interrogation reports, operation reports, and infiltration reports. I believe the key part of documentation being good is ensuring that it is formatted in a way that the key information is immediate, apparent and outlined for those concerned. Grammatical/spelling ability is lesser for myself, and I value a document if I can see clearly the following five points: Who, what, when, where and why. All of these are necessary to understand a situation, incident or otherwise and react accordingly, and should a document have this, it empowers and enriches the document sufficiently.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Create and conduct trainings for DEA agents new and old
  • Onboard new agents to the department and ensure they remain informed and are set-up to play the role as intended
  • Create roleplay within the department
  • Lead communications and diplomacy with all GOIs, whether these are event GOIs or standard GOIs on the server
  • Assist the Agency Managers and Directors in managing the Department as a whole, whether in externals or on-site
  • Taking over or negociating within any GOI involved situation, such as hostages, whether this is having one ourselves, or attempting to take one back
  • Create an environment for competency and teamwork within the department for all personnel to work together
  • Handle inter-site relations, whether this is with MTFs or Departments.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maeve Glass Lore Document

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

Maeve killed me as a D-Class when I was on the U.K. site while she was on DEA. Respect the grind, work hard and cry harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 'Athena'

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello, @chad4j

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.