[UK] Maksim "Enigma" Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:648540008
Discord name: Максим ☦#0741
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost a year dates wise / Over 1000 hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT

Character name(s):
Maksim "Engima" - F
"Angry Enigma" - CI
Jacub Antonov - UNGOC

Civilian name:
Maksim Antonov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 SGT
O-1 SPC
CI-A
E-11 SPC
NU7 PVT

IA
INTEL
DoEA
Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received my last ban in October 2022 for "XP farming" and a few warns for FearRP due to lack of knowledge when I first started the server.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I have played in the RsD for a significant portion of my time spent in-game along with GSD, I enjoy the aspect of being inventive with already well known SCPs and experimenting in uncommon ways to find new results. I hope to be able to perform tests on CL4 SCPs to shed new light into their usages for the Foundation.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I really enjoy helping those new to the RsD understand how to fulfil their roles from Jr to Sr researchers and answering any queries they may have about the RsD whether it be in regards to ethical concerns or dangers during testing. I also have extensive knowledge on the SCP Wiki and all its more common/popular SCPs.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have currently written 1 excellent document.

What makes an excellent document?:
Fantastic Grammar
Extensive Detail
Layout of the document
Document readability
Aims
Methods
and most importantly - The inclusion of RP!!!

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The main responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are, helping researchers from Jr-Sr with any issues or queries they have, Overseeing CL4 tests, Grading Documents, Performing CL4 tests when needed, liaising with Site Administration and Site Command and Enabling Roleplay for lower clearances.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
File Creation: 24/09/██
Name: Maksim Antonov
Clearance Level Required: 4
Date of Birth: 14/03/██
Place of Birth: Russia, St. Petersburg

Maksim Antonov was born to a middle class family in 14/03/██ St. Petersburg Russia. His family had made a name for itself during the aftermath of the Second World War when Maksim's Father worked as an anomalous scientist within GRU Division P for the Soviet Government. Maksim was raised solely by his Father after his Mother died at childbirth. He became infatuated with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as a child studying small anomalous objects along with his father. As Maksim got older, his father taught him about Thaumatology and showing Maksim his control over it with at the time was a weaker Soviet version of the Scranton Reality Anchor.

Maksim with his knowledge and prior experience applied to The National University of Science and Technology (MISiS) at the young age of 14 and was accepted via his father's credit within GRU-P. From here he excelled more than any student in his year group and was ontrack to becoming a GRU-P Thaumatological Expert, however before he could begin his career, the Soviet Union dissolved and he was sent a letter from a mysterious organisation with a logo of a circle and 3 arrows...

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+/- Neutral
Active on research.
Good at documentation and testing.
Respectful and mature.
Only 1 excellent document.
Application is okay, but answers could be more fleshed out.

Hi Enigma, I've given you a neutral verdict due to the reasons listed above. I've had great experiences with you while on research, and I think you'd make a great executive researcher. You're great at documentation, and it's clear you know what you're doing when it comes to testing and documenting, at least from what I've seen.

The only thing I'd like to note is that you only have 1 excellent document, which I really think isn't enough. Before I give my full support I'd like to see you write some more excellent documents. Until then, I'll leave a neutral.

Regards,
Exec. Researcher James Overscott

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Mature
- Active
- Seen on reserch ALOT
- Amzing interactions
-------------------------------------------
Best of luck & wishes
- Blue

Deleted member 3942

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @Maksim "Enigma" [AID-6]

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.