F: Maksim "Enigma"

CI: "Angry Enigma"

Civilian name:
Maksim Antonov

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1688137771346.png
I used to be a massive minge last year, stopped to try RP and really enjoyed it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

E-11 SPC (Held)
Nu7 PVT (Held)
O-1 SPC (Held)
A-1 SGT (Held)
GSD Captain (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Holding)
IA Agent (Holding)
DEA (Holding)

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

The paramount reason I am very interested in the role, is that ever since I have arrived at Site 65 I instantly became infatuated with the General Security Department. I had worked my way from Cadet to Officer, joining the RRT Team under CoS Shino at the time, and from then pushing on to RRT Sergeant and finally Captain; whilst all the way along this journey I have been assisting GSD, MTF Teams and Site Administration, not to prove myself and my own capabilities, but to prove that GSD is not what people have discredited us as.
Unfortunately, I have heard a variety of different personnel nickname GSD as the "Un-Ethical Committee" and I want to turn this around to not only promote GSD in their true form but return the Golden Age of GENSEC and keep it for as long as I stand.

My second reasoning for why I am applying to CoS is that I have seen that the interactions between CoS and Captains as well as general interactions in GSD are far and few between, this has only weakened the bond within GENSEC that I plan on turning around and enforcing. All GSD personnel should helping out their lower ranks no matter who they are and assisting each other into becoming a functioning machine.

My third reason for application is to significantly upscale the types and rates of trainings and try-outs for GENSEC personnel as well as mentoring for Sergeants and Officers so that they can progressively build up their management skills before they transfer to Mobile Task Force or aim for higher positions within GENSEC to ensure they will make efficient and capable leaders able to deal with difficult situations. This will only increase the quality of roleplay within the server as well as the want for people to stay within the GSD.

My fourth and final reason for this application is that I have extensive knowledge of the majority of Site Affairs due to my long play time and especially my current and significant previous experience as GSD Cl4 having to step up as the Leader of the GSD when prior CoS have shown incompetence or inactivity. I genuinely believe that with myself as CoS the only direction the department is going to go is up.

Some side notes of mine which I will discuss will be to reinvigorate GSD subdivisions to allow more GSD Personnel to provide patrols and overwatch around CDC other than just the Riot Response Team. This will help to make GENSEC's Job more engaging and interesting than staying in D-Block Airlock for 30 minutes at a time. Keeping GENSEC on a rotation is important so that they are alert and able to adapt to changing environments with relative ease. On top of this, I will ensure that the communication skills of GSD which have honestly been lacking in recent times is improved not only within GSD but with outside Departments such as MTF E-11/Nu7/ISD, Medical Department and Site Administration/Command given the most recent department review was atrocious.
1688145098344.png

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

1. Experience - I have a significant amount of experience within a variety of positions around the Site, including: General Security Department, Internal Affairs Department, Intelligence Department/DEA as well as experience within Nu-7 "Hammer Down" / Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" / Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand"/ Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" which all are varied in their duties and responsibilities around Site 65 which has given me a extensive insight into how Site 65 functions and how to make GSD function to their best capability.

2. Diligence - I consider myself to be a assiduous member of the foundation always paying attention to matters which may concern myself or my colleagues and ascertain the most merited and lawful of governing the situation.

3. Activity - I am extremely active on site, mostly as a Captain within CDC as well as CL4 research, Just check the activity logs if you dont believe me!
4. Maturity - I would consider myself to be a mature individual, especially so when acting as Clearance 4 personnel to make myself look professional and competent which is necessary for this role given its importance.

5. Management - As a Captain, management is a skill I have acquired within the GSD ever since I became a GSD Sergeant, I have led a vast number of sweeps into D-Block as well as organising GSD into POI's around D-CLASS CDC. On top of this I constantly ensure that members of both RRT and subdivisions are performing patrols and assisting all Site Personnel whenever it is required and if CDC is sufficiently staffed.

6. Leadership - Tying in very closely with Management, As one of the most active and present GSD Captains on top of the fact GSD currently the lack of a CoS; I am ensuring that GENSEC feel that we have a SOLID command structure and that they know who to come to in order to file complaints about Site Personnel, especially other GENSEC. I also try to host trainings and lectures as much as possible to keep GSD knowledgeable of their duties in and around CDC and their future careers within Site-65 and how to achieve those goals.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The Chief of Security has a very wide range of duties separate to that of the Captain.
These include but are not limited to:

Management of the Department

Full-department organisation
Administrative work (roster management, LoAs, discharges, blacklists, appeals,)
Giving orders to GSD whilst on-site
Organising regular meetings to keep CPTs informed with the latest department updates

Mentorship program for GSD CL3s that want to achieve more within the department

Recruitment

Approving/denying CPT applications on the forums
Conducting interviews for applicants that pass the first stage
Giving welcome tours and inductions to new CPTs
Monitoring SGTs who have good potential
Assigning GSD POI's
Mentoring new CPTs and providing help if needed
Ensuring all CPTs are active and contributing to the DPT
Reprimanding misbehaving GSD Captains and below if necessary
Promoting positions within GSD, how they can be achieved and what are the benefits

Departmental Development

Working on ways to improve GSD through suggestions from GSD
Providing GSD documentation (e.g. guides, handbooks)
Creating new policies and enforcing already stated ones.
Working closely with Site Administration & Site Command to ensure standards are being upheld
Ensuring that interdepartmental communication and collaboration is achieved

Relations

Keeping in constant contact with both the Ethics Committee, The Overseer Council and Site Administration to keep them updated about the departments progress and to assist in any issues or complaints raised against the department.
Training personnel to be respectful to other departments no matter the situation, my key goal for GSD is professionalism!

Liaising with other departments and their directors/CL4 to assist each other as progress the site as a whole

Character Lore

1688145358024.png

Name: Maksim ████████

Codename: "Enigma"

SCPF ID: 2451978

Personnel Classification: Class B

DoB: ██/██/████

Security Clearance: Level 4

Current Position: GENSEC Captain

1688145564272.png

Profile: Maksim "Enigma" is currently assigned to Foundation Site-65 as an Captain of the Security Department with duties to oversee General Security Personnel within both the Riot Response Team and GENSEC inside of D-Block. He is a qualified MTF Operative however has resigned his duties in aspiration of greater positions within the GSD.

Early Life:
Maksim was born to his Father Anatoly ███████ on the ██/██/████ with his mother unfortunately dying during childbirth. Maksim was left in the care of his Father who was a reputable officer within the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, as a leading official in the MVD he was responsible for law enforcement in Russia through its agencies the Police of Russia, Migration Affairs, Drugs Control, Traffic Safety, the Centre for Combating Extremism, and the Investigative Department. Because of this Maksim was raised in a very strict household where he was influenced for all his youthhood.

In his teenage years, Maksim had joined the FSB Academy and within a couple years became an outstanding student within the FSB Academy and went on to become one of the youngest commemorated officer within the FSB, by destroying an archive of sensitive information that was about to be seized by USA forces by buying himself time when posing as multiple guards within the building deterring the US National Guard from immediately entering. The Foundation had picked up on this very quickly and an agent positioned within the FSB had offered him as a position as a GSD Cadet and shortly after the beginning of his job he rose through the ranks to GSD Officer, he then completed his training for his RRT License and then became a GSD Sergeant and completed his training to receive a Heavy Weapons license and is dedicated to upholding Ethical Procedures and Codes to the highest degree.

Once being honoured with the role of GSD Captain, Enigma had been entrusted to enforce the will of the CoS upon GSD. Enigma entered into CDC with his newly acquired armour accompanied by none other than CoS Instructor and introduced himself to all the members of GSD, he began to inform GENSEC that he was their new Captain when the D Block airlock opened and a grenade flew through the door landing in front of the GENSEC. Enigma immediately launched forwards, slamming his helmet on top of the grenade whilst drawing his GSH18 and firing 3 shots terminating 1 armed D Class and 1 Chaos Insurgent before anyone had a moment to react. The grenade shattered Enigma's new helmet and fractured his knee and shin bone requiring him be assist-carried to the Medical Bay by CoS Instructor. The medical consultant informed Enigma that he may never walk the same again however he perspired and over a mere 2 weeks pushed through agony and extensive repeated surgery until his leg was relatively healed. Enigma was commended after this by the foundation with a medal of Heroism for saving the GSD personnel as well as the Chief of Security.

Attachments

• 1688145325139.png
    1688145325139.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
-/+ Neutral Leaning to Support

- Good Interactions
- Active

- Recently made a Captain

Perhaps you should gain more experience first before going for CoS.
Good luck and may the best man win.

Signed
GSD Captain [Holding]
OSA [Holding]
E-11 LCPL [Held]
Nu-7 LCPL [Held]

OOC Roles
Moderator [Holding]

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksim "Enigma"

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Good captain and always see him on the job

- Someone who is definitely fit for the job

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
-/+ Neutral Leaning to Support

- Good Interactions
- Active

- Recently made a Captain

Perhaps you should gain more experience first before going for CoS.
Good luck and may the best man win.

Signed
GSD Captain [Holding]
OSA [Holding]
E-11 LCPL [Held]
Nu-7 LCPL [Held]

OOC Roles
Trial Moderator [Holding]
Have been captain for months, just because I rejoined recently doesnt mean I lack experience.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Very nice, mature and respectful.
Good interactions.
Active on GsD.

It's clear to me that Enigma cares about the department, and I think he would do well should he be given the role of Chief of Security.

Regards,
James Overscott.

Deleted member 3942

+Support
Good leadership qualities
Plenty of experience
Great interactions
Active as captain
He will be great for the security department

Nebula

Jan 15, 2022
+Support

I see you on captain more often than I see cadets RDMing eachother (all the time). Enigma was captain alongside me when I held the poisition, trust me, HE IS SHIT H O T AT HIS JOB!!! Evidently by the quality of this application aswell. Not giving him director would be shooting gensec in the foot.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Maksim "Enigma" [AID-6]

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.