[UK] Malia's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoru~

Jun 21, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144977319
Discord name: yoru~ (yoru555)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 months now? I've got about 310 hours.
In what country are you located?: Britain
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Malia Yoruko (Foundation)
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
image.png

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently holding Nu-7 CSG. No other whitelisted roles.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I love the playstyle of SCPs and the RP is quite different to playing a human class, which is why I like it. I am also just a huge fan of the SCP lore, and I know quite a bit about 096. I'm excited to get to experience how 096 works in-game. I'd love to breach as him at some point, although I also genuinely like helping people with sampling as well.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
In his cell, he chills in a corner curled up with his hands over his face. When breached but without any targets, he sits in the same spot for about 60 seconds, before wandering aimlessly through the facility until he is triggered by someone viewing his face/a picture of his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 beelines straight to whoever saw his face (096-1 instances) via the picture that spawns. If this is in D-block, then yes, he will go straight to D-block. If it is not, then he will head to whoever his target is. Once pacified again after his target has been neutralized, he, again, sits for about 60 seconds before wandering.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Personnel grab scrambles and a bucket from the nearest bathroom. If the image of his face still exists, it is hunted and destroyed. 096 is bucketed so that personnel without scrambles won't trigger him. Personnel wait until 096 hunts the last 096-1 instance, and once he enters his pacified state he is beamed and cuffed. Best to grab a spare bucket in case he breaks his. Once cuffed, he is returned to his cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.