[UK] Marco Portson's Director of External Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93116397
Discord name: @IceWaltz
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been a part of the CG community for over 2 years, I Joined CG-SCP towards the beginning of 2022. Total playtime is approximately 275 hours according to the playtime achievement
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Marco "Benvolio" Portson
Civilian name: Simmion Wall
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: DEA Deputy Director , CI-A | Held: E-11 CSG, A-1 SGT, Intel Ambassador.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
No kicks, bans or active warnings.
Most warnings were from over a year ago.

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
Because I firmly believe that I am the best and most capable candidate for the role and I think that I could help continue the upward trajectory of the DEA that Mike 'Brum' inspired. The DEA has been a large part of my online life since its creation and I would love to keep it running.

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
I am currently the most knowledgeable member in the department, having been in the DEA since its creation, I have seen many directors come and go, and I have learnt what works and what doesn't work when it comes to running this department. For the vast majority of the DEA's life, I have worked tirelessly to try and keep the department running, From Hosting Daily training non-stop since my return from LOA to managing large operations with the help of my fellow agents.
I also believe that I am very proficient with spreadsheet use and documentation as I have created/implemented so many vital things in my time at the DEA, a few of which include (but are not limited to) reworking tryouts, aiding past directors in roster reworks, creating guides and, providing templates for others to use.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
- To work alongside other members of the department to ensure a healthy, active and thriving department.
- To communicate and coordinate effectively with other departments whilst improving interdepartmental relations.
- To constantly adapt and innovate with new ways to improve the department.
- To create a plethora of RP opportunities for Agents and others to participate in and enjoy.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Marco was born into a poor family in the small town of Kerg on July 17th 1997. In his childhood, he was obsessed with electronics and circuitry. He would remove some parts of computers electronics and wire from electronics and repurpose them to create all sorts of things, from small devices to computers. At the age of 16, he enlisted at the British Royal Army College Harrogate. He graduated as an honorary LCPL in 2013 and was stationed at a base in Leeds. On July 1st, 2014, Marco was chosen to partake in Operation Hammer Head, which was a classified mission to storm the compound of an ISIS leader and terminate him. After the success of Operation Hammerhead, it raised the attention of the foundation recruiter, who later brought Marco into the foundation as a DEA Agent. As an agent, Marco used the skills he learned in the army to excel at any task given to him, making him quickly rise the ranks.

Last edited:

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

+Support

Been in DEA for quite a while and has helped the revive the department during hard times. With Brums promotion this is the best candidate for the job. Hell, he's director in all but name right now. Good luck my friend.

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023
+ Support
Seniority in DEA, aided the department revival. Best Candidate as well as current Deputy Director.

Karn2

May 21, 2023
-support
before he became dep director I didn't really notice him that often. And recently seems to have a habit of messing around by using Pac pretending he's on is phone playing clash and other things Infront of other agents and people from outside the foundation like MC&D. And constantly threatens PT for some of the smallest things and mistakes. and doesn't really set a good example to the rest of DEA as he does this and I dont think I've seen him lead once. Even during a recent event and he was there he seems to be more in background watching instead of taking charge and helping.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support
Active
Professional
Friendly
Nice Guy
Currently most senior DEA member, so has experience
Deserves it

Nothing but high hopes, good luck :)

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+Support

Marco Benvolio is the perfect candidate for this position within DEA. He has been dedicating a lot of effort and time in to this Department with a proper conduct and ethics.

Good luck Marco.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Neutral

Haven't interacted with you alot, haven't seen you put in alot of effort into DEA.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+ support Great fella, if rook doesnt get it give it to this guy he is great too
Just dont pt me again though <3

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

Best pick for DEA Director, been within the department since I appointed him as ambassador. Has a great sense of RP and would be a good candidate for the role.

I would highly suggest increasing the depth in your lore however.

Regards,
Falcon

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-support

There is a better candidate in my opinion, I have been Agency Manager for a while now and think that you are not yet ready to be Director of the Department.

Last edited:

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021
First off, Thank you to everyone for the who has supported me and my application. However I have made the decision to step away from the directors role application. I truely care about this department however I have realised that my plans to leave the country for two months will make being active impossible and I wouldn't want to inflict that onto the DEA. Furthermore the direct conflict in applications between me and rook has strained our relations and that greatly upets me as I've known him for a long time.

I hope that when the timing is right, that the future will open this door for me once again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.