Internal Affairs Agent
Intelligence Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
18th April - Mixing - "Smith"
18th April - Toxicity - "Loki"
14th December - Job Abuse - Saucy Tark
24th December - RDM - Luft

These are all extremely old and expired warns that I have taken experience and knowledge from, as well as this joining the server staff team since

-
Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
I have been within the department of intelligence for quite some time now, involving myself in and encouraging roleplay interactions between various factions otherwise known as GoI's whilst within a various amount of positions from interacting with them as an agent to incorporating unique roleplay scenarios. I truly believe that I would be able to advance and develop ongoing rp both within and out of the department that would allow the department to truly thrive and perhaps grow in numbers to the point that the department when transferred can have a good start and basis which would allow the Department of External Affairs to have a good grounding before opening it up to new and intrigued agents . It has been my plan to re apply after my dismissal for some time now due to my love for the department and field of work however I think I needed to come to a more enveloped understanding of what type of role model and figure head that a department director holds. Whilst within the position of Director I was allowed the opportunity to build up the department from the ground up and create a friendly and professional team that has now developed into a strong department that is now in need of a purpose and I feel that I would be able to create that with the experiences that I've not only been involved in but have created.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
Whilst on my time within Site-65 I have gained a substantial amount of experiences that would allow me to easily fit into this position as follows:

Documentation

Whilst as both director and ambassador I have written many different documents from guides to operations for the department all ranging at a good or excellent rating. I believe I have a great eye for documentation both on google documents and clipboards I have a complete range of different documentation that has allowed many different agents to easily understand and enhance their knowledge through my documents. When I was assigned Director I have formed the departments documents from the ground up, allowing me to create an ease of access for the ambassadors that I had assigned later on.

Leadership

During the time as Director I had lead the department from a true state of need and created a strong team around me that would later form the departments leadership team. As well as this whilst within my time as an A-1 CSG I have ensured good performance from lower enlisted men and set a solid and professional appearance of the regiment. Recently as ambassador of intelligence I have taken lead in new operations becoming the commandant of different surface operations, setting examples and standards to the lower down agents that wish to one day follow suit.

Experience
I have spread and expanded my different position whilst within the site from Department director to ISD NCO. Many different experiences have arised due to my various positions throughout the site that have allowed me to create a better knowledge of the different tasks and needs of this department. From leading operations as the Sentinel Commander of the Alpha 1 Squadron to Leading different task forces within intelligence and battling hostile GoI's as Nu-7. All these different experiences have involved a enormous amount of need and how allowed me to evolve myself in many different areas of the site!

-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
The Department Director holds many different roles and responsibilities throughout the site, some of which are as follows:

- Managing and directing the various departmental ambassadors
- Ensuring a variety of tasks are set for both agents and ambassadors
- Approving and increasing activity of department
- Monitoring GoI Relations
- Creating Departmental guides and protocols
- Communicating with different departments and MTF Units
- Creating and managing trainings with other regiment/departments

-

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

His earlier life was a struggle, with only one parent and no other option after graduating his first thought was to head into the military. With no father figure and a desire to succeed in life this was the only true option for Marcus. After completing his basic training in the depths of the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu military base in Quebec this young Canadian was tasked to Operation Gladius in which he was sent on the earliest flight to the Naipaulian/ Chinese heights.
1680559496612.png

Marcus would soon come to learn of the Chaos Insurgency, Known to them as a local militia who have been sending expeditions to mid-peak areas in which SCP-1529 would roam. Unknown to Marcus the Foundations Mobile Task Force Psi-29029, ("Alpine Echo") had been attacked by the Chaos Insurgency in an attempt to displace their forces in order to capture the SCP for their uses. The Canadian forces were notified of gun shots in the upper depths of the mountains and had no other choice but to advance with their units to engage the unknown threats.
1680562669495.png
When they approached the sounds of gun fire it came to a halt, confusing and perplexing the soldiers they had taken defensive positions after not receiving any word from command they proceeded into the area to encounter a large group of militia which open fire on the Canadian forces, with only soviet era guns the Canadians took minimal casualties after engaging the men for several hours. Shortly after the gunfire has come to a close a chinook helicopter could be seen flying off in the distance, attached beneath was a containment cell to be the looks of it.

Approximately three weeks later whilst asleep Marcus was awoken whilst sleeping within his barracks to see what he'd soon know to be a Foundation LOTA-10 Task Force Operative asking him to dress into his formal attire and follow that seemingly eccentric individual. He was taken to an unidentified location in which the Operative began questioning him of the sequence of events that occurred when his Task force engaged the Chaos Insurgency Cell. He was perplexed and began questioning the agent. With no cooperation in sight the agent offered him two options: Begin working for his private military organisation or have the agent sign off Marcus's discharge papers. With no other option he was formally invited into what he would later know to be the foundation. Working several high stakes missions and operating world wide as a LOTA-10 Operative Marcus soon became renowned for his eagle eye and decisive way of thinking. He would later find himself being called the "Falcon" in which he truly enjoyed and would later become a known member within the task force for his excellent work within the field of covert intergovernmental operations in which maintained and secured the secrecy of both SCP's and the Foundation. Whilst take a leave from his operations and assigned to train a new MTF that has arisen at Site-65, Marcus began training new Beta-1 Operatives and caught the eye of the Site Director in which asked for 'Falcon' to be sent to his office for a small "proposal".

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1

+SUPPORT

+mature
+already had experience as Director of intelligence
+Senior CL4 experience
+active
overall perfect person for the position of director.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+Support

+Very active
+Dedicated member of the Intel Department
+Competent
+Excellent Documentation skills

--

I have no idea why your first application got deleted but it is still a +support from me. Falcon is a really dedicated member of the Intel and i have only seen him as A-1 or Intel my whole time on the server. He is the best candidate for this position.

But, DEA update is right around the corner and i don't know if it's worth applying for Director at this time. Good luck nonetheless.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @'Falcon' / Stealth

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.